HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Queen of Sheba
In Response To: Re: The Queen of Sheba ()

Surely aspirations of the heart have existed from the beginning of man, it's our desire for something better. Whether or not it be a better good or a better evil depends on the man. Are Israelis not chastising themselves as we speak. How many Israelis really feel that what's going on is a soloution? Does every American feel good about pissing on the world? Once blood is spilled how easily is it washed away, history is something we will always live with. I can't explain why ones would gravitate towards bombs, money, and media, except to say that the vampire God is the human mind. Why choose evil? is it a mob mentality? Maybe, but here I am in the midst of the mob and the wrong way is usually obvious. I know that the Kebra Negast was written in Ethiopia, it is a part of the Orthodox bible but not the king james, why is that? Because some would rather not allow Ethiopia its glory and it's the same mentality that claims to pray to the same God but instead lusts after blood and power before truth and rights. His Majesty never hesitated to accept the golry that was due to His Kingdom, it is Eden, man was born there, the mothers of Solomon as well as his sons, and there it remains. The glory was there before Solomon and the Kebra Negast is a testament to where the glory will rest. Makeda built mansions upon an eternal foundation. Christians and Hebrews who wish to shake the foundation of His Majesty will only do so in vain. The Son of God is also the Son of Man, and just as His Majesty said "I am a man and a man should not worship another man," so I shall worship God, the same God of Israel that is the same God of this World. When Man becomes Selassie then the vampire God will be dead. For now I'm working on myself in the midst of the madness,individually we are still the whole. I realize that it's one in a million that I'm able to even spend time reasoning on this as opposed to running for my life. With that stroke of fortune I am spending the time working on myself the individual, in 50 years I know I'll be better off. Selam

Messages In This Thread

The Queen of Sheba
Beautiful word/truth/power *NM*
...We'll be better off. *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com