Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Quote my "antiJew" statements

Greetings Selassielive

It would help if you listened without prejudice. Just because I posted passages you heard somewhere does not mean that my understanding of them is exactly as that other person's.

"So, I guess you believe in the woman as being original sin and the downfall of humanity."

Absolutely not. Adam made his excuse, but he could have said no. Same with the men that Jeremiah is speaking against. No, I do not subscribe to the idea that woman is original sin.

"Also, going by your reasonings, I guess you dont think that there is a Queen of Zion that reigns alongside the King of Zion. "

If you read your Bible and you know how the monarchy functions you would not ask this question. Emperor Haile Selassie would have been Emperor still even without Empress Manan, whereas she derived her title from His Imperial Majesty, and enjoyed it at His pleasure. In Psalm 45, she is commanded to worship Him. He is the Godhead, while she most certainly is not.

"So if that is the case, what is Empress Menen Asfaw, the Queen of Queens role to you then? "

Empress Manan's is not part of our liturgy. And exactly for that same reason, that veneration of Girmawit is the path towards Goddess-worship.

"It is funny that you accept King Alpha but deny Queen Omega." Is this funny as you just don't get it, or funny as in HA HA HA HA HA HA ? I never could understand American humour.

"And yes I know that Selassie means trinity. It could be the trinity of the sun, moon and stars...man, woman and child." I don't know which Amharic dictionary you use, but Selassie specifically refers to the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

"These things are universal and non partial to any religious denomination." This is what you have been brought up to believe. How many religious systems are you familiar with? By familiar, I mean first hand knowledge as opposed to surfing the internet.

Bless up

Messages In This Thread

The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
Re: The pope criticizes Islam
Quote my "antiJew" statements
ps
sorry for the horrible spelling, i didn't edit . . *NM*
Empress Menen=Godess
Re: The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
The Pope's Evil Legend *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com