HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: who thinks the current u.s. admin. is christia

the intelligence apparatus of the state seems to be involved in what would be labelled "non-christian" rites and rituals, aka paganism(although perverted), it seems to have been so at least since the time of queen elizabeth. i also know the neo-cons are ones who believe the outward forms of things are necessary to keep the masses in line but really do not beleive in the religion which they hide behind - it is moreso a means to an end and that the real religion is the sole property of the philosopher kings.

this is not a value judgment on christian vs. paganism - i know how one sprung from the other with christianity just being paganism stripped down.

i have spoken about this before, and it would just be more intellectual masterbation to continue to do so. my point of posing these questions is really just to try to break down the frame of discourse that comes up over and over and over again when discussing a critique of the system. i know it is probably not necessary here . . . but i constantly see articles posted from typical leftist sources which still critique the system from a vantage point which was created by the system - using the same methodologies and categorizations.

give thanks for your input.

Messages In This Thread

who thinks the current u.s. admin. is christian?
correction...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com