HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Quote my "antiJew" statements

I refute the idea of a female in the Trinity, condemning at as an attempt to introduce the worship of a goddess. It is no more insidious than the wild story of a purpoted Jesus-Mary Magdalene dynasty in Europe. I would be happy to debate this in detail with you.

I am not "protective about these Jews". I know all about the Khazars. While I believe that the State of Israel is there, I am opposed to its policies as inimical to Judaism.

All the same, I do not see why ALL Jews should be then thrown together in the same basket. As has been noted, Jews are there among all the peoples of the world. Back home in Zimbabwe, I used to attend synagogue a few times, and despite my being Rastafarian, there was no question about my Jewishness or my descent from the Israelites of the House of Judah who handled King Solomon's mining operations in Ophir. I do not call myself a Jew, to avoid confusion with the same Ashkenazi.

I am aware that Jews were involved in the Slave Trade. The colonisation of Zimbabwe was funded by the Rothchilds.

But so has the emergence of reggae music, and Black American music, and Black American sitcoms and movies.

When Black nationalism began to rise in Southern Africa, it was described as part of the Jewish global conspiracy- that Jews were fostering Black dissatisfaction with the colonial government. The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion is still in some libraries. The Nazis also credited the Jews with using Blacks to corrupt European culture.

So, you should not wonder why I dismiss anti-Semitism from the so-called "conscious" Blacks, when the Jewish hand is felt seen in it in more ways than one.

Anyways, we were talking about the right to express opinions without fear of upsetting a bunch of bearded fruitcakes in table-cloths, none of whom actually represent the ethos of most Muslims. Let me say that I would defend your right to feel the way you feel about Jews, about the Pope, even about me. I would also expect the right to say what I think about anyone, without fear. But these Muslims threatening other people becuase of the Pope, that I deplore.

Messages In This Thread

The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
Re: The pope criticizes Islam
Quote my "antiJew" statements
ps
sorry for the horrible spelling, i didn't edit . . *NM*
Empress Menen=Godess
Re: The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
The Pope's Evil Legend *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com