HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Quote my "antiJew" statements

I say we get the pope, the vicars, televangelists, rabbis, imams and all of 'em together in one place to hold a public debate/boxing match/however they wanna settle it... and then bomb the lot of 'em while they're all together.
The world would be a better place.
But seriously, this was an obvious deliberate provaction by the Poop... he is evil but not stupid. He knew what he was saying.
The Jewish, Christian and Muslim religions have been giving one another a run for the money in the wholesale brutality sweepstakes ever since their inceptions, but the Catholics have the edge on the Muslims, if only because they've been around for 400-odd years longer to inflict their carnage.
Also, we can't miss the irony of a former Hitler Youth member criticizing people for being violent and authoritarian.
Nazism was just a later version of catholicism anyway. Gypsies, Jews and 'subversives' were burned instead of 'witches' and it was more mechanized and efficient.
So, as much as I wish a slow and painful death for the likes of Omar whatever his name is the Sudanese president, or the Saudi royal family, and as much as I feel like smacking the ish out of the next Muslim who tries to convert me a minute after meeting me, I have to confess a certain amount of sympathy for the Muslim side in this particular fracas.
Muslims (hundreds of millions of people, including millions of Black African people) are being collectively tarred with the Poop's hypocritical brush; he is obviously taking advantage of the general tendency to portray Muslims as the bogeymen of the day.
But the pope is a bigger bogeyman. I mean look at the guy, he is one scary m/fer. How can an obvious dyed-in-the-wool demon think he can righteously demonize somebody else and get away with it?
Anyway I agree with you, none ah dem religions don't have nothing to offer we. (Other than distorted versions of things we orginated in the first place).

Messages In This Thread

The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
Re: The pope criticizes Islam
Quote my "antiJew" statements
ps
sorry for the horrible spelling, i didn't edit . . *NM*
Empress Menen=Godess
Re: The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
The Pope's Evil Legend *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com