HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Quote my "antiJew" statements

I and neither anti or pro Jewish, Christian or Islamic. I happen to know the difference between religion and ethnicity, that was the point. It's interesting that you only saw the anti Jew in my statement, what's your agenda? I see the Catholics as every bit equallyy ignorant and hypocritical, and we can go ahead and throw Jews in there while we are at it. Why? Because none of these three religions acknowledge the true Trinity which would include the Mother and her creative spirit. The Goddess is excluded. This is why MEN stay in a state of persistent war, they do not have the capacity to generate peace, as evidenced by your callous, trite and unwarranted comment. A hypocrite is a hypocrite, and all three of these religons are very hypocritical in not practicing what they preach. They drink violence and conflict and will neveer know peace, it is not in their make up. They profit from violence and war. And we all know tha religion and politics are one and the same. Apply some thought and knowledge before you dismiss my point of view. (Who are you anyway?) I am African and I don't need another ethnic or religious group to define the Creator for me. Neither do any most Africans other than those psychologically enslaved to white supremacy. Which was the point of my comment, I can take the lead from my own African cultural perspective. Make sure you know what you are talking about, and who you are talking to before you get haughty and dismissive, because I am an intelligent sister and I know you don't have to be white to be a white supremacist. Bottom line.

Messages In This Thread

The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
Re: The pope criticizes Islam
Quote my "antiJew" statements
ps
sorry for the horrible spelling, i didn't edit . . *NM*
Empress Menen=Godess
Re: The pope criticizes Islam *LINK*
The Pope's Evil Legend *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com