HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: since 1971......... poor people continue to su

Thanks for the info Sesha.When I was saying that you said that constructive solutions must be found,I was'nt quoting you but was more referencing towards what your general message seemed to have been throughout the thread.It seemed that u were saying that this topic is flawed and that the real issue is white supremacy.Also on other threads to do with this topic(colurism)it seemed the same.(they are 'other' threads so I will not talk about them specifically).None the less,my observations were more in the light of perceiving that u were more wanting to argue the invalidity of the topic(which is fair enough,that is all part of a discussion)but at the same time I'm thinking why does'nt he just'cut to the chase'and give the solutions?If the problem white supremacy,is the illness,and the the symptoms are colourism ect.,then why not administer the cure?This would save time,would it not?When u responded to me I felt that u were very clear and was able to understand all of what u were saying.In other explanations I've seen in other threads(not colourism)where u give ur own words to Fullers work I understand it.Sometimes when u put slabs of quotes by Fuller,I find it very hard to understand quickly(because of the writing style,I think).It might b just me but some may find it difficult at first because they need a type of preliminary overview before getting their head around Fullers exact words.Some of what I have seen(quotes)seem sort of ambiguous and kind of general(I havent read much of the last two years message board stuff yet,so might b missing some key info).It seemed mysterious,your(in my perception)references at times to fuller,and quotes.Im thinking-if he grasps this mans philosophy so well then why doesnt he just say what HE thinks.I think,is he more interested in trying to convince others of fullers greatness than just saying what he has learnt,in his own words?Are you?Do u know what I mean,theres two sides to every coin?Its very hard to fully reason all that I mean in this format because most of this post would probably only take a couple of minutes to say.Anyway,it must b difficult for u,so maybe that is why you choose to cut and paste-it is probably more concise,and saves time.I think the power of your own individual interpretation can b very powerful and more effective at times as well.Thanks for ur words.If its o.k I want to photocopy them(from this thread)and give them to my friends.I agree with all that u said.Thanks ,and sorry if I had some statements mixed up with questions in my last post,I only was using them as reference points for questions.I did not mean to be/seem accusatory.Accusations allways ruin a firm reasoning.Till time bless.......

Messages In This Thread

Know your place, darkies!!!
Re: Know your place, darkies!!!
This is a rec,-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-recording *NM*
Re: This is a rec,-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-recordi
whathe is your reasonthe(s)/explanationthe(s) *NM*
Re: whathe is your reasonthe(s)/explanationthe(s)
rasi deleted: let us reason, let US laugh......
we can do this *LINK*
Re: we can do this
this was back in the "reason" able days
we can do this.........(even mini-neely)
Re: we can do this.........(even mini-neely)
so vote neely fuller, jr. 2008 *NM*
our disciple reads fast........ *NM*
si-amon may not be a speed reader like our discipl *NM*
learned from you, boss! *NM*
since 1971......... poor people continue to suffer
Re: since 1971......... poor people continue to su

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com