Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Only human that came out of Africa was the African

GMan
Honour

Excuse the attention to detail but, a theory is basically a thing that exists only in the mind. As you say, it is there to be evaluated. What side one then goes on after evaluation is a matter of choice. We have spoken on this before I think, we have spoken on the difference between knowing and believing. To say we KNOW something means that this thing has manifested in one form or another. Once that happens, we are no longer dealing with a theory, we are dealing with a practical fact.

There are no practical facts now existent that show how the 'white' walked out of Africa. What there is, shows the African coming out of Africa. The practical fact that serves as evidence of this can be shown by the existence of people with African features in places far from Africa. And they were not taken there a few hundred years ago by pirate ships.

The thing about physical features I also addressed before, I asked questions to do with this and got no response. I asked why the Innuit who have lived in iced up regions for millenia do not have pointy noses or pink skin. Why do apes who live in the tropical forest have full body hair? Since it is said that the African developed body hair as a reaction to extreme cold, is it to be said that the gorilla also evolved in cold regions? Or could it be that creatures are simply made as they as they are made?

Karibkween has also come with several interesting views but nobody has addressed them. Now, you would think, if people were as KNOWledgeable on this matter as they make out, that they will eager to test thier truth against the things she brought foward.

To call it a myth is in fact a polite way of describing this particular fiction. And I will ask again : How does this speculation serve the agenda of raising Africa up from the depths? Seriously, I would like to know, what does the African have to gain from being labelled the parent of the 'white'? What is the PRACTICAL reward?

Superstition is still a controlling force in the human mind, only nowadays, people tend to call call thier chosen superstitious beliefs 'theoritical science'. And like I also said before, there is nothing wrong with being superstitious as long as one recognises what one is doing. As long as one does not make the mistake of the ignorant wastern mind that scorns what it cannot encompass.

Remember, several things that were once called 'ancient superstition' are now being 'discovered' by these same puffed up, constipated wastern minds and repackaged as 'new frontiers'. So, can you say for certain that this same thing that you now take as truth will stand forever as truth or do you think it possible that some day, some 'new' fact may emerge and reveal it to be baseless speculation?

If "yes", then can you see that since an eternity as truth cannot be guaranteed, you have a choice what to believe.

So, why do you choose to believe this? What is the PRACTICAL benefit that you get from believing it?

Messages In This Thread

Is there one human race?
Re: Is there one human race?
Dissect the wors Hue-Man
Re: Dissect the wors Hue-Man
What about Nuclear DNA? *LINK*
Correction *LINK*
Neanderthal- The Rebirth
GENOME PROJECT SOLVED MYSTRY *LINK*
Is the neanderthal also descended from Africans? *NM*
Re: Is the neanderthal also descended from African *LINK*
Re: Is the neanderthal also descended from African
Only human that came out of Africa was the African
Re: Only human that came out of Africa was the Afr
gman, hotep to the self/truth/power *NM*
epiphany: COLORISM
ANCIENT AFRICANS KNEW OF EUROPEAN 'NEANDERTHALS"
Re: ANCIENT AFRICANS KNEW OF EUROPEAN 'NEANDERTHAL
Neanderthals, Red Hair and Migrations
Re: Neanderthals, Red Hair and Migrations
Re: Neanderthals, Red Hair and Migrations
Mural of the Races *LINK*
Race defined
Re: Race defined
Re: Race defined *LINK*
Yeah, thats what I meant, hotep
Lilith's Curse *LINK*
Re: Lilith's Curse
Re: Lilith's Curse
Re: Is there one human race? *LINK*
So tru rasta

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com