HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ican"t belive !!!
In Response To: Re: Ican"t belive !!! ()

The labels and values of babylon = if you white you alright, if you brown stick around, if you black get back.
Affirmative action ain't reverse discrimination/that 's just a pathetic excuse for reparations- immortal technique
Same way so-called affirmative action ain't discrimination against white people, is the same way encouraging dark-skin folks to step to the front ain't discrimination against brown people.
I think the fact that there are light-skin and, in fact, caucasian people associated with this website, shows that the admin dem ain't really using skin color as a yardstick to judge whether people are worthy to participate in the struggle or anything like that, it's more that they are analyzing the ways in which babylon uses skin color as a yardstick, and looking at ways to correct this situation. One of which involves promoting the idea of dark-skin black female leadership. Why not? Are dark-skin black african females (the majority of the black african 'race' worldwide) represented in leadership positions (however you define that)in Black African movements in accordance with their numbers? The answer is obviously no... so why shouldn't dark-skin black african females be ESPECIALLY encouraged to take up leadership positions (however you define that) in Black African movements? Especially since, as Ayinde has said, they have been the worst victimized and marginalized by the system out of anyone... so who better to provide insight, guidance, and direction to the effort to crash that system and replace it with order and balance?
Black people as a whole (and not only we) get spat on by white supremacy every day.
Black women (and not only dem) get spat on by male supremacy every day.
Dark-skin black people with broad nose and big lip get spat on worse by white supremacy, as a rule, than lighter-skin black people do (see the study about hiring practices for eg.) They get spat on by certain lighter-skin ones as well, and even by people who look just like them as well.
Dark-skin black WOMBAN with broad nose and big lip, who ain't the European-approved Standard Body Size, get spat on even worse by white supremacy and male supremacy, and they get spat on by certain light-skin and dark-skin black males and females as well, and by people who look just like them as well.
They gettin spat on so much it's ridiculous! So if you wanna now have a movement to eliminate the practice of spitting on people, who better to lead it than those who've been spat on the most?

Messages In This Thread

Ican"t belive !!!
irrelevant trash talk
Re: irrelevant trash talk
Re: irrelevant trash talk
thank you *NM*
Re: Ican"t belive !!! *LINK*
Correction: My message was to Eja not Mimi.... *NM*
Ras Shawn
To Freespirit
Re: Correction: My message was to Eja not Mimi....
Re: Correction: My message was to Eja not Mimi....
off-topic: innate qualities
Re: off-topic: innate qualities
Re: off-topic: innate qualities
Thanks Eja. My mistake. Hotep *NM*
Re: Ican"t belive !!! *LINK*
are you a monkey's uncle or is the monkey your unc
i heard it before....
those here who they perceive to be dark-skin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com