HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Know your place, darkies!!!

Thanks for the explanation.I can see what u are saying more clearly now.Thanks for taking the time out to elaborate.I have some more questions.When u say that constructive solutions must be reached,in what manner do you mean?What is constructive?I mean,in regard to this colourism topic,if you see that it is not the main concearn and that it is(colourism)a distraction that is a bi-product of white supremism(to tie people up whilst the real horror is getting stronger or remaining)then what active suggestions (that are constructive to u)to creating the solutions have you offered?I beleive that a steering in the direction(with specific information)of what activly could be done and/or some specific info about the type of mindset/way of looking at the subject of white supremacy that might help others to see that it (colorism)might be a tool for keeping the real issue(you say white supremist/racism)out of focus.i may have missed some parts in all the threads,so correct me if I am mistaken.I mean,if one person brings up a subject/topic that they feel is important to them and u say(pretty much)this is an irrellevant its not the real issue,then how is that constructive?If u were to say heres how we can deal with the symtom/illness-here is the cure(in clear terms)then it adds to the discussion.Or to share what is important to u in this topic(obviously with relevance)and why-then everyones opinion is honoured.There is no oh no,but u are on the wrong thing Iam right.what is constructive to me is'nt allways what seems clear cut and logical.to talk about things that are important to ones is important and can be constructive on many other levels other than the direct absolute solution.I looked for Mr Fullers book(when I first heard u mention how great he was months ago)but found it hard to get and found that I can probably only get it through the net,but have no credit card so have been trying to get someone I know with one to get it for me.I can understand your passion for someone who is what u regard as an expert and wise.I have not read his stuff so cant say nothing about the man.Theres nothing wrong with a mentor.Nothing wrong with saying someone knows more on a subject than me.I feel it might be a bit assumptive to say that people refuse to take on his(Fullers)constructive philosophies because they dont want to face up to teal responseabilities.Is that what u are saying?(all in peace and inquisitiveness these questions,just wanted to let u know)Can u explain in ur own words what the constructive solutions(garnered from Fuller)are a little bit more(if possible).More stone for the construction.out of time.Bless....

Messages In This Thread

Know your place, darkies!!!
This is a rec,-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-recording *NM*
Re: This is a rec,-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-rec-recordi
whathe is your reasonthe(s)/explanationthe(s) *NM*
Re: whathe is your reasonthe(s)/explanationthe(s)
rasi deleted: let us reason, let US laugh......
we can do this *LINK*
Re: we can do this
this was back in the "reason" able days
we can do this.........(even mini-neely)
Re: we can do this.........(even mini-neely)
so vote neely fuller, jr. 2008 *NM*
our disciple reads fast........ *NM*
si-amon may not be a speed reader like our discipl *NM*
learned from you, boss! *NM*
since 1971......... poor people continue to suffer
Re: since 1971......... poor people continue to su

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com