Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Ican"t belive !!!
In Response To: Ican"t belive !!! ()

As InI must internalize our extior, that is accept our own color-InI must also externalize our interior, which is to say that to remain healthy and self actualizing we must share our thoughts and concerns. In this way Iman am not at all suprised at the continued conversation on color.

What does suprise Iman is the lack of raspect that seems to be prevelant in these conversations at times. The loaded language and cutting statements I feel are a disrespect to the good word. Although this is a silent conversation, in the sense that it is an online text-based board, ones should still consider the communion of the word joined with sound and its consiquent power. Jah bless InI with the ability to transmit spirit through this medium and in I sight it deserves most high raspect and dignaty-ESPECIALLY when speaking to InI bredren on such a personnel topic. Spread the love and acceptance that InI all long for and need.

In Iman view these type of cutting loaded statements are based in babylon's lack of raspect for the word-sound that they try and instill in InI. Tel-LIE-vision as a blatent social experiment has destructed the good word into meaninglessness in an attempt to steal our drums. But it can not. A true self will not intentionally discredit another becuase it in turn discredits themself. Or at least from this perspective. Lets spread the love and respect that we deserve.
Becuase as we give the external signs of internal dysfunction, we marginalize ourselves, and that brings us back to the root of the conversation.

Forward.

Messages In This Thread

Ican"t belive !!!
irrelevant trash talk
Re: irrelevant trash talk
Re: irrelevant trash talk
thank you *NM*
Re: Ican"t belive !!! *LINK*
Correction: My message was to Eja not Mimi.... *NM*
Ras Shawn
To Freespirit
Re: Correction: My message was to Eja not Mimi....
Re: Correction: My message was to Eja not Mimi....
off-topic: innate qualities
Re: off-topic: innate qualities
Re: off-topic: innate qualities
Thanks Eja. My mistake. Hotep *NM*
Re: Ican"t belive !!! *LINK*
are you a monkey's uncle or is the monkey your unc
i heard it before....
those here who they perceive to be dark-skin

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com