HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The dark-skin Black complexion is important!!!

“The discourse on racism is usually dominated by those who the system does not negatively impact the most.” to mean none other than dark-skinned Blacks could comment or post on racism and colorism."

"Having failed to show how you ended up there, you are trying to raise another red herring by claiming that the entire paragraph is insensitive – a point that you did not first make until I showed how your cliché type statement, “leadership complexion maybe a humble start but we must never forget that much like beauty,...it's only skin deep.” is indeed a folly of a statement."

ayinde make we lef the innocent out of this, but for the sake of clarity, would it not be complete idiocy to pick someone for a position of leadership based solely on a dark skin complexion?
would the posters here who are in agreement with that leadership assesment need to be reminded that this individual would also have to be of the sharpest mind as well? isn't this point painfully obvious in light of what we witness today?
as an example of my "skindeep" comment which of course is a cliche' i need to go no further than Bro. Lumumba and the jackel who had him murdered,
a trusted general to boot, Mobutu ( that murderous
traiter) was he not the BLACKEST OF THE BLACK, full to his pituitary gland with melenin and yet he was capable of selling his soul to satan, so yes a cliche' it may have been but truly applicable in too many cases. mobutu's Afrikaness, his Blackness, his Melenin never went past the epidermis .

how, is a known light skin man ( my picture was on the Majesty Builders link on my bio) who is responding to a reasoning which is dealing with a discourse given by a cuban bro named moore, who has just laid bare a system of racial stratifications on which we were building, adding imput for further clarification and overs, who comes across your last paragraph, is supposed to interpret it? i chose not to take issue with the first part because i know this line of reasoning
from ever since and an 18 month bid at any jailhouse of your choosing, from DC to New York may change that mindset. so i asked you to clarify what you meant by dominating a blouse and skirt issue. exactly why did you make that comment? how could you possibly know such a thing? was it directed at me , to bright folks in general? do you know what everyone who reads and posts here looks like? that statement no matter how you now twist it will never fly, because it cannot hold water, you have no proof of that. it's like me saying more light skinned blacks from the US are chanted brunni, brunni by the children when visiting Nigeria than light skinned folks from the carrybeyond,......who cares? i know i have clarified my position , we need not proceed further. if you need further clarification refer to my original post after your accusations started. i ask to be treated no way . I have love.

Messages In This Thread

The Subtle Racism of Latin America *LINK*
Re: The Subtle Racism of Latin America
ayinde, i retract that last question
Re: ayinde, i retract that last question
The complexion of dark-skin Blacks is not only skin deep
Re: The complexion of dark-skin Blacks is not only
The dark-skin Black complexion is important!!!
You will have the last word.
Re: You will have the last word.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com