HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Parents, school syst and pop media's fault..

this is big business, in a large way. the children are very smart they tend to identify with the cream of the crop . all media, including news, mtv, sit-coms , serial shows , kwk, and this new reality crap all portray whites as admirable, leaders, winners and innovators whereas everyone else is a sidekick or an also ran. genius children see the sublime or subliminal message and formulate their developing minds around the top of the top, so when given choices such as these they will go with the percieved creme de la creme and bypass the "less attractive" also-ran.
untill parents realize what they are doing to their children this will still be the case a hundred years from now. the education system and the media know exactly what they are doing , this is a real battle front.
until African Americans in the media begin to establish historical truth by presenting epics of past and ancient glory accomplished by Afrikans in history and on a massive scale to give DARK SKINNED CHILDREN and adults some historical footing on which to base RACE PRIDE we will continue to see these same saddening results. Millions and even Billions will have to be spent to produce the type of media, films and television
which will cut out the cancer which grips the minds of BLACK YOUTH everywhere. it must be done.
we live in a media world, everything from commercials to billboards depict the sanctity and beauty of white/fair skin and ideology. who better to reverse this enduring psychosis than those already making money on Black filmgoers such as actors, directors , entertainers, and pro sports atheletes? they have the money to produce.
this along with the pictures of white jesus in the Black churches have got to be the two most damaging psy-ops weepons of mass deceptions and destruction ever unleashed on the Afrikan mind.

stay strong

Messages In This Thread

'A Girl Like Me' isn't what they want *LINK*
Re: 'A Girl Like Me' isn't what they want
...just to add....
Re: 'A Girl Like Me' isn't what they want *LINK*
RASpect Bro. Bless *NM*
Parents, school syst and pop media's fault..
An EXCERPT from, "Don't Play in the Sun ..." *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com