HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: (360) Is Rastafari truly only about the Heart?

Trust in God,being that step,the ease into allowance of more expanded experience of god so you become more one with god and or self(if u see the two as separate)Trust is allowance of conscious flow.I am not in 100% conscious connection with God 100% of the time,that to me is when I reach a state of being truly one with the Father/Divine mother(consciously aware).Love is the 'glue that holds the universe together'.It is the essence of all things.Love is in constant flux,is begattment.What is the higher self,what is the christ consciousness?I think it is when u are in constant conscious connection with the source/Father at all times.When u have moved into the space of begattment and are growing without interuption of the human ego.In truth one needs not an external example of something that reminds them of God.One needs not a guru,a picture,a holy book,or anything else.If one said that they are one with the father and they knew it within every fibre of their being then they would be.Yes,I suppose one requires a little bit of information,but yes,Faith is not knowing,nor is trust or beleif.However,faith is an attittude to bridge the perceived gap(limitedness,forgotten,some Buddhists call it suffering)so one can continue their focus when one has forgotten.If by saying that Oh I'll just have faith is being a way of just being slack and making an effort,then that is folly/unconsciousness.God helps those who help themselves.Help however,could also imply that one is not self sufficient,not in the fullness of conscious connection with god.God has allready given.The 'writing'of the book between God and man has allready been written-every possibility,done!The book between man and god is yet to be written.Key word is BETWEEN-implying separateness,but only on our part.Would love to chat more but I have to go, bless.....

Messages In This Thread

(360) Is Rastafari truly only about the Heart???

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com