HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: (360) Is Rastafari truly only about the Heart?

some people say that the heart is the gateway to the even and equal distribution of the higher self.Meaning that one is able to be connected consciously to the spiritual and more easily ground that energy/self in the material.I have heard that the constructive self assessing question of-HOW AM I FEELING IN THIS is actually a higher vibration of question than the question of-WHY IS THIS HAPPENING or WHY AM I EXPERIENCING THIS.I am only speaking of direct assessment of self.I have heard that 'why'is often a question that relates to the mind and is to do with understaning the reasons of what led one to feeling imbalance,separateness,insecurity.It can be helpful to get ur head 'around'it but it ultimately does not heal or bring you closer to ur essence/self/heart.It just often makes one beleive that they 'have a hold on it'(the block ect.)to allow one to deeply feel how they 'are'.It is not to say(i would say)that the method of understanding something with the mind first is not effective,or is 'less than' going straight to the heart of the matter it just seems like the long way around.I have also heard that alot of our interpretations as to 'why' we are experiencing(internally) what we are experiencing could be completely off the mark but act as a placebo so we can allow our selves to experience -HOW AM I FEELING right now consciousness(if u like).To feel,not to personalize the feeling.Just to know the one word emotion word(sad,grievious,joyful,love,pain).Iwish I had time to fully explain what i have heard,but just some ideas anyway.till time bless

Messages In This Thread

(360) Is Rastafari truly only about the Heart???

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com