Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING must be examined!

sciple, peace and hotep ,

powa to the i from the Mother Nature forces always.
did the i peruse the script fyahman posted regarding chaos after the world cup ? it would seem that that which cannot be attained from a natural birth process will be artificially manipulated by and through the laboratory. as Robin Harris would have said,...

" test tube babies" .

or as Herr Dr. Frankenstein exclaimed upon seeing his abomination move about,......

" it's alive !!! it's alive !!!!"

true man, Gil Scot Heron hit it right on the head.
won't be on the small screen, and even still , i don't see mothers giving up their refrigerators or washing machines, they will not give up their electricity and in fact the fact that Baghdad has no to little electricity or clean water remains an indication the invasion and occupation is a crime against humanity. the fact that Afrikans from the general massives remain poor and unhealthy inspite of vast riches contained in the respective regions is an indictment against the west and their lap dogs. we MUST find a solution inside of the current situations and parameters, why , because the people, the massives demand it. can we afford to stand aloof and say they don't know any better and need to be led elsewhere ? or do we learn to work within the imaginations of the massives, moving constantly to higher ites as they present themselves or are created. to do otherwise is to be at war with ourselves. how many more decades, centuries or millenia will have to pass before a unified mindset alights on the millions soon to be billions of heads ?

we argue not bredrin, we reason. make me know something.

religion? even TD, Dollar and Price would have to sit and listen when Rasta take up the scriptures them. perspective and interpretation is everything. the story of Yashua becomes greater when told from a revolutionary perspective, of course atheist wouldn't need that since to achieve an atheism one must become a mature civilized human being firstly so there are no inherent enemies from atheism. that schism is not detrimental to tolerance per se. on the other hand we see christians and muslims and jews squeezing triggahs, pulling triggahs everyday, so what is the problem ? god's people shoot people, yo. no matta if TD AND DOLLAR AND PRICE tell them that they don't have ish because they are sinners and don't tithe, they still beat their wives, smoke crack, go to work, kwk,......whatever,....shoot heroin,..get drunk, get happy...claim the true faith of GOD and shoot people as military or police or crooks,....just like anyone else, what is the problem, they are victims and are victimized,and also create victims and victimize others just like the mafia, the homosexual hoover of the fbi,........what can be done now and inside this confusion as opposed to standing on the sidelines waiting for nuclear mental fusion all the while pointing fingers at the "ignorants"? this a rhetorical question which might be expanded upon or discarded as so much gibberish.

i just don't see everyone living in "thunderdome" at this time unless some lunatics in power envelope us in a mushroom cloud.

more time

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING must be examined!
ites *NM*
Good point, but
Even MJ
Re: Even MJ
AIIII D.O.N. ... you is a badman. Nice one iyah
Would you consider yourself Rastafari? *NM*
You tell me. *NM*
Re: no i would not *NM*
Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements. *LINK*
Re: Would you consider yourself Rastafari?
testing 123 *NM*
I would add...
Yes Gman... *LINK*
give thanks for that link! *NM*
Re: Yes Gman...
Hotep for the PowerWords *NM*
Proverb
EVERYTHING? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com