Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING must be examined!

from the i's original post:

--realizing and acknowledging that SOMETHING IS WRONG with EACH and EVERY notion, con-cept, belief, idea, invention, discovery and categorization that White-Males have applied to not only Afrikans/Indigenous/Non-whites, but every Natural cycle that they can get their hands on.--

yes man, though i overs the sentiments i cannot agree wholeheartedly with this assesment. inasmuch as the i implies that white-males are the inventors or originators of every notion, concept, belief, idea, invention, discovery and categorization they impliment or use daily.

in terms of perspectives, i n i must never forget that civilization flowed down the river nile ( to use Baba Marcus' teachments), not the other way around,.....so i n i knowing these things we must stand and act from this perspective itinually and certainly in the presence of the beasts, suit and cobra tie wearing thieves as well as bespeckled , baldheaded professors. they are trained well, of the orders, and bow to knowledge,...yet they figet and strike at the first sign of weakness just like the cobra does of ancient Kemit of which the necktie is but a symbol of,...(power dressing).

it is of the utmost importance that i n i own perspectives and interpretations of all things relevant be maintained and nurtured inspite of the workings and wars of babiwrong. certainly John Coltrane was not wrong for knowing how to read and write music and compose and transpose notes to paper, neither was Miles Davis nor Duke Elington nor Monk......yet some amongst i n i own would call proper music theory and composition a "white-male" thing,......preposterous! bredrin, like this example there are many,....so knowing these things, as has been reasoned here recently, perspectives are crucial. white-males have only three alternatives to basic historical truths and they are

1.) to reject and deny them totally with the extreme manifested in white supremacy organizations.

2.) to reject and deny them totally , while maintaining a smile in your face status quo.

3.) to accept historical truths and join the rest of humanity in trying to salvage what is left of Mama Earth and her inhabitants.

of course none of this answers the questions raised concerning the non- reading, "f" the world and "f" you too, non-intellectual massives, who for the most part don't know what to think , much like myself and other perplexed souls.........and contained in this is the crux of the white-male "genius"....the absolute control over mass media and opinion.......what a thing to crack!!!!!!!
there are absolutely no journalist male or female in corporate media with a pair between their legs, they are completely bought off, maggots happy to have a job, and the same, unfortunately, goes for the military, they are completely honorless in their best dressed blues, no matter how many ribbons and strips or bars and stars,... clueless,
uncaring maggots,...yet they have a nerve to comb their hair in a mirror and not cringe at the thought of thier own existence. they allow the current us administration to wipe thier backsides with the one thing they swore to uphold,
the constitution, which yes, never included I n I, but a great document still IMO....if it were ever even handedly administerd. .........the american congress.......checks and jokes !!!!!!!
brainless, avaricious idiots!

yet we are asked to make a life inside of all this.
more genius,
the israeli ability to make themselves the victims as they perpetrate a heinious occupation against the Palestinian people!!!! absolutely genius!!!!!!

all of these things are used ad nauseum on the continent of Afrika as well, the complete and total theft, and control of all her natural resources. which generation of leaders will shun the avarice and stand for the people ? how long will media prop up the thieves and demonize the truly noble and democratic?

much work to be done dreads.

peace bredrin

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING must be examined!
ites *NM*
Good point, but
Even MJ
Re: Even MJ
AIIII D.O.N. ... you is a badman. Nice one iyah
Would you consider yourself Rastafari? *NM*
You tell me. *NM*
Re: no i would not *NM*
Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements. *LINK*
Re: Would you consider yourself Rastafari?
testing 123 *NM*
I would add...
Yes Gman... *LINK*
give thanks for that link! *NM*
Re: Yes Gman...
Hotep for the PowerWords *NM*
Proverb
EVERYTHING? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com