HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Would you consider yourself Rastafari?

I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM
All I know is I AM

All I know is that I am in another indigenous people's land and I don't see them. I can't find them. I hear about them. I read about them. I hear that they are in Reservations, which is a fancy word for concentration camps.

I Don't Know

All I know is that the same usual suspects behind EVERY destructive act against humanity and Mother Earth is the same culprit behind what goes on in my so-called country and in my community.

I Don't even know if I am Afrikan or Black. I look like I am. I hope so. I haven't been there, but I can FEEL it.

A GREAT PROPHET said "look to Afrika" and "back to Afrika". I see those words as literal and metaphorical. Ever since that time, there has been a consciousness that continues to grow. "A king is to be crowned", again literal and metaphorical.

WE are kings. Are we not?

So I do not know if I consider myself Rastafari, but I will pretend.

Does it matter what I "consider" myself?
Because I only am what I AM!

I AM a child of Father Sun and Mother Earth with my parents only as surrogates or lottery winners chosen to bear and raise me.

And I am only surrogate to my child. All I did was drip Water into my wife's own Water. All I did was unleash the TRUE power of the Ankh and did attain everlasting life. All we do is gather food and water that is already created and teach lessons already learned.

I AM Rastafari if Rastafari is unlimited. Unless one can measure the limits of matter/energy AND Jah combined.

I AM Earth-Water-Air-Fire with a Mind thrown in.

WE have been taughts since birth that we are limited and what we CANNOT do.

Do you realize that Water/Air/Earth/Stars/Plants/Flesh [Nature] do not have CHOICE. But WE DO. So no mystery that we come up short and are "beneath" at times. But does that not also mean that when/if our Minds are right we can come up "above".

So it is obvious that as long as ones are in power, they will do everything to prevent us from coming above.

EVERY single input from european/civilization/technology takes us further away from NATURE. WHY???

Because when you realize that the SUN and EARTH are your parents AND you realize that children are HIGHER truths, (just as Heru was to Ausar/Auset) and later on (Jesus was to Joseph/Mary), that causes shackles to break, that causes Minds to unify. That causes the same processes that forms hurricanes and lightning and earthquakes.

Those things are minimal when compared to what we do and not even realize it.

If you have a child, all you did was the same as GEN 1:26."Let us create (man) in OUR own image".

If we can do that biblical act, why can we not do ALL biblical acts? (plagues, healings, resurrections)

They know it and deep inside us, WE KNOW IT!!!

Whites can account for every Black person on Earth. For what? What are they afraid of?

What do they know, that we don't?

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING must be examined!
ites *NM*
Re: EVERYTHING must be examined!
Good point, but
Even MJ
Re: Even MJ
AIIII D.O.N. ... you is a badman. Nice one iyah
Would you consider yourself Rastafari? *NM*
You tell me. *NM*
Re: no i would not *NM*
Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements. *LINK*
Re: Would you consider yourself Rastafari?
testing 123 *NM*
I would add...
Yes Gman... *LINK*
give thanks for that link! *NM*
Re: Yes Gman...
Hotep for the PowerWords *NM*
Proverb
EVERYTHING? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com