HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: EVERYTHING must be examined!

*****how can this stance or position be translated into waking reality or implimented by the non-reading, non-intellectual massives who just get by day to day*****

greetings and hotep:

I understand your question and would want to address it. but let's look at the alternatives...everything remains the same.

We are not making progress
We gain liberation in one country and then we have civil war in another.
We gain "independence" but need UMF, or WHO or UN
We rid areas of polio but now have HIV.
Mandela is freed but Mumia is on death row.
College attendance is up, so is incarceration.

But we have cell phones and computers and cars and television...ALL constructs of (white) su-technology.

Does Farakkhan actually write speeches while aboard jet airlines...well, if he is writing about the "evils of technology" at that moment he better hope he is not that accurate.

To answer your question, we must not be afraid to seek sources and origins. Once we do seek sources and origins, we would most likely end up in Afrika (or Mother's Land = Earth)

Everrything that is taught about divinity and salvation and all other religious notions/dogmas are representations of Natural/Cosmic/Atomic realities. The story of Ausar/Auset/Heru is a representation of Nature's (Netjer's) cycles. So YES, Jesus's story copies a representation of a representation of Nature/Truth.

Since we can see that it is the loading of OUR already overstood truths that the invaders/oppressors use to control us, why not eliminate the variables.

The story of Christ/KRST is liberating if we are taught that it represents Jah/Solar/Self/Energy/Matter communions and interactions that WE Indigenous already OVERstood and acknowledged long before writings...but it is subliminally used to implement white supremacy when this "Good News" did not happen until 4 AD with names such as Mark, Jonathan, Paul, Pete, Mary, and Joe with travels to Thessolonia and other European locations. So thank God for all of those missionaries who saved our SAVAGE behinds in the sin and cannibalism of the uncivilized Afrikan and other primitive jungles.

Afrikans can thank them
South Americans can thank them
Pacific Islanders can thank them
Indians (both) can thank them
Central Americans can thank them
Caribbean can thank them

EVERYONE can thank the missionaries for their "Enlightenment"...Oh, those whips and chains and guns, oh don;t worry about those, YOU WILL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE, NOW!!!

Thank God, for we were lost, and now we are found.

Yeah found in the horrors and atrocities of Babylon.

TELL THE TRUTH...THE WHOLE TRUTH!!!

Why rely on a belief when there is knowledge
Why walk by faith when you can run with facts.

Its all a setup, and if there is any proof it is the fact that for 2,000 years, there has been nothing but Black and Female inferiorization, subjugation and destruction.

TRY ANYTHING
why not eat standing on one leg
why not wear our shoes on the wrong feet

I mean anything that has been established or promoted or provided by OUR OPPRESSORS must be scrutinized...or do we think that he is a dummy.

CHRISTIANITY does not tell us the Afrikan/Earth origins. Because when you cite origins, you cannot also claim inferiority. And Afrikans MUST be considered inferior for this crap to work.

If ones want to stand by Bibles, Qu'rans, and Torahs, tell the complete story.

Tell the masses that AS IT STANDS, they are going nowhere.

Change anything...change everything!!!
WHY NOT?

WHAT DO WE LOSE by erasing and unlearning everything. Racism? I hope so!!!
Inferiority?

I mean, if we were really so sick and tired of this mess, why would we not practice witchcraft and put death spells on the "devils". Anything!

Why not see if we could summon Sekhmet and Set to wipe out the enemy?

What are we doing now?

I mean here I am spitting and spatting against Selassielive when he is my brother and seeks truth and liberation through Rastafari.

That's a lot of energy that could have used to say a kind word to a struggling brother or sister. Or a lot of energy that could have been used against Babylon.

What, am I supposed to just wait for a "second or third coming"? I AM the coming...YOU are the coming.
----------------------------------------------------------
with that being said,

I hope I answered your questions.
But please share what differences you have.

I seek edification or at least a sight that I perhaps overlooked or didn't think about. How would you answer your question?

Hotep always

Messages In This Thread

EVERYTHING must be examined!
ites *NM*
Good point, but
Even MJ
Re: Even MJ
AIIII D.O.N. ... you is a badman. Nice one iyah
Would you consider yourself Rastafari? *NM*
You tell me. *NM*
Re: no i would not *NM*
Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements.
Re: Well what are the membership requirements. *LINK*
Re: Would you consider yourself Rastafari?
testing 123 *NM*
I would add...
Yes Gman... *LINK*
give thanks for that link! *NM*
Re: Yes Gman...
Hotep for the PowerWords *NM*
Proverb
EVERYTHING? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com