HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: It has EVERYTHING to do with Summer Solstice

Because I mentioned illuminati that means my whole post was relevant to summer solstice?

What about strawmen (dealing with identity)? What about the Unified Commercial Code (dealing with identity)? What about the formation of the US govt (intentions of US)? What about de facto govt and de jure govt (dealing with US intent)?

You have no idea what 'Cracking the Code' is about evidently. Maybe you should be quiet about it then.

I dont have to copy and paste anything. I have the information right here. It may be hard to believe but I did read it and overstand its contents.

I have another book called "Commerce Exposed: Accepted for value". Do you care to pretend that you know what that is about? Do you care to say that is dealing with the summer solstice?

I mentioned the bar assocation along with the illuminati. Is that dealing with the summer solstice?

I pasted the part of Eja's post that I was responding to. If you cant see the relevance to what I pasted from his post then your eyes are wide shut.

Come again.

Messages In This Thread

(Ras Heru) Summer Solstice
Re: (Ras Heru) Summer Solstice
YES, right on the money (and more), Bless!!! *NM*
Selassielive, Cracking the Code is NOW relevant!!!
Re: Selassielive, Cracking the Code is NOW relevan
It has EVERYTHING to do with Summer Solstice
Re: It has EVERYTHING to do with Summer Solstice
correction
oh correction my foot!!! *NM*
Ayinde, please talk to your disciple *NM*
Re: oh correction my foot!!!
Re: oh correction my foot!!!
An irrelevant (2 thread subject) post
GMAN
Re: An irrelevant (2 thread subject) post
Relevance
Re: Relevance
Re: Relevance
Cussing
Summer Solstice - July 4th
Re: Summer Solstice - July 4th
may i join this reasoning?
well....what is the password?
Re: Summer Solstice - July 4th
the sun also sets *NM*
but rises again, every time *NM*
Re: but rises again, every time
Re: but rises again, every time *NM* *LINK*
July 4th...(Sirius) Dog-days of Summer
Re: July 4th...(Sirius) Dog-days of Summer

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com