Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagniti

Give thanks for you response.

I am famiiar with phallic symbols, I am also aware of the symbolism of the ankh.

There have been many kemetic scholars who have professed that the ankh and the ark carry electromagnetic capability.

The same with scholars and scientists who study melanin realize that it is a conductor of electricity.

Is melanin just a symbol or does it have real physical properties?

If you dont know if the ankh has any ability to harness and focus energy, then say that Idren.

Dont come forward with symbolic meanings of the ankh. I am full aware of that.

I wanted to know if there were practical applications to the symbol.

You will not allow your self to say that you dont know of the practical application.

You would rather say that there are none.

I never said that there were no absolute truths.

I said that I think they are unfathomable by the minds of mankind.

You keep mentioning the divine mother. If you study the hindi Icept of Kali, you will realeyes that she is seen as an unknowable cosmic force. She is divine mother of the unmanifested world. Shakti is the divine mother of the known, manifested world. This is the divine mother/energy of wisemind/holy Irit that ones grasp and can fully overstand.

This is a quote for a hindi yogi on Shakti:

"Though you reason all your life, unless you are established in SamAdhi (spiritual illumination), you cannot go beyond the jurisdiction of Shakti. Even when you say, 'I am meditating', or 'I am contemplating', still you are moving in the realm of Shakti, within It's power.

The worship of Shakti is extremely difficult. It is no joke. I passed two years as the handmaid of the Divine Mother. But my natural attitude has always been that of a child toward its mother. I regard the breasts of any woman
as those of my own mother."

Lord Shiva is the companion of Shakti. This is comparable to the Hebrew concept of Malkhut, Shekinah, and Tiferet. Malkut is divine mother/bride/kalah of the unknowable etheral world (just as Kali). Shekinah is seen as "the fallen femi9 aspect of Jah". "Fallen" because shekinah is the lowest of the sefirot and that she is of the divine mother of the manifested world (just as Shakti). Shiva is inseparable from Shakti. There is no Shiva without Shakti and no Shakti without Shiva, the two are one - or the absolute state of being - consciousness and bliss (Samadhi) .

This is also true of Shekinah and Tiferet.

I dont have to copy and paste my thoughts on different faiths. I do so because my words alone are not enough for some. So I post quotes to "qualify" my thoughts...

But anyway, forward to the point of the post.

I dont like the way you ridicule the thoughts and beliefs of others. For example:

"That has to be it because I do not expect good receptions from Musodza because he still clings on to Christianity and is very biblicly oriented."

If the man find solace and his absolute truth from Christianity, who am I to belittle that? Everyone has the right to decide their own destiny.

You act as if you are the all knowing on this forum. You are but a babe when it comes to fathoming the realm of the Most High.

Why do you keep mentioning Ayinde? He has nothing to do with my reasonings. If ANYONE tells me that they can do something without a doubt, then I would like to see proof. Didnt u want proof from me about things I said? Didnt ones want proof of things that Seshata said? But if I ask proof of claims made from others, I am being disrespectful?

If I tell you I can turn lead into gold, wouldnt you want proof of that statement?

You can not accept corrections. When your reasonings are corrected, you call it criticizing. Only a person who thinks they are alway right will see that as such...

You think your reasoning are so much above others? You are really disillusioned Idren.

It takes men lifetimes to even come close to fathom even a fraction of what we call absolute truth.

I never listen to the man who says and acts like he knows all.

I know ego has consumed him.

And, I dont 'brag' about what i have studied. I am not ashamed either. I shouldnt be. I only mentioned electrical engineering so you would know that I do know something about electricity and electromagnetism.

You tell me to just do it? What is "IT"?

Give procedures and disciplines to follow. Not just saying nature and choice. You are quite repetitive in that. How does one grasp this absolute truth? And since it can be grasped, what is its name?

Peace

Messages In This Thread

The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagnitism
Final response...back to moratorium
Re: Final response...back to moratorium

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com