Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagniti

Greetings Iciple

"THE ANKH DON’T DO SH**!!!
I will repeat that...THE ANKH don’t do diddlysquat!!!
{same with crucifix, star of david, crescent, pentacle, pentagrams, masonic compass and square, or the stars and stripes)

It is a representation of UNIVERSAL/SUB-ATOMIC ABSOLUTE TRUTH. It is the schematic for energy and its manifestation of procreative matter. A map...a diagram. But meaningless and powerless without the actions of the MIND. Think about it, what is the power of the Ankh doing for us now? It is our MINDS that have been debilitated, not the ankh."

Well I ask you if melanin also does not do Sh@#? I am not totally ignorance of the properties of electricity. I started my college studies as an electrical engineering major before I changed my major to religious studies. I sight that certain materials are instrumental in the storing and discharging of energy. Scientists know that there are metals that are strong conductors of electricity. Are you aware that you can make an electromagnet with a iron nail, copper wire, and battery?

Now in the human body, we have the iron in our blood. Melanin providing a medium for current, is the role of copper wire. The Kemetic Djed is the battery whcih is charged by the sun. The ankh could have been used to transfer the energy of the sun to the djed (battery). In a closed system, electricity and magnetism could theoretically be created.

"IT IS YOU that must apply knowledge (and you honestly are admitting within your reasonings that you do not overstand the application of such knowledge). And on top of that you completely dismissed/ignored my response which basically said that it should be no mystery that power application eludes you when grasping absolute truth eludes you as well. No coincidence."

I grasp somethings and dont grasp somethings when it comes to the ankh as well as other aspects of Iration. Man is an evolving creature, physically, mentally, and spiritually. To say I know the TRUTH in which all seek, then I am saying that my journey is over. I think we spend our whole lives seeking. I dont fret over acknowledging that I dont know the absolute truth.

"The most offensive thing that a person could ever ask someone is to “show and prove this alleged power” “how does one gain such power” “how will this power help deliver us” “what good is this power you claim if it don’t benefit all of us” as you did Ayinde. [and you will not develop without a sincere atonement with him. Otherwise, when he speaks beneficial truth, your mind has already ordered soldiers to not allow ANY of the words into your spirit...it is only repressive for YOURSELF]."

I do not see it as disrespectful for someone to back up claims in which they make. Otherwise, am I to just believe what someone tells me just because? The proof is in the puddin.

"The first step to harnessing or applying knowledge is to overstand that said knowledge is absolute and true (absolute truth)."

I think the first step to harnessing any kind of power is humility. One has to be a recepticle for knowledge.

"YOU are absolute truth. A drop of Water is absolute truth. And a turd is absolute truth.
why?
Because each are “blessed” with matter and energy in communion and are made of the SAME ESSENCES. Same atoms and molecules...same Natural spiritual and scientific Laws. In fact we have a temporary edge in this realm/form because we have Minds of Jah which are the same as our computers logged on to RastafariSpeaks."

We are reflections and part of the cosmos. The cosmos are in us physically. But metaphysically, mankind is so far from the truth. This is evident by the condition of the society we live.

"The Mind's power is a terrible thing to waste...or deny.

There comes a time when we must move beyond (our own) limitations. Many are limited to Christianity just because HIM was a Christian. Many do not trust or feel no validity in dark skin representation because HIM was not dark. And many sight no reason for a Wombman leader because God, Jesus, HIM, Marcus and others are male or depicted as such."

I think people have to embrace whatever makes them feel spiritually connected. It is not for I to say what one should embrace or not.

"The Ankh is simply a trigger for the Mind’s connection to spirits/energies already existent. So in regards to the indigenous who molded such an aspect, they overstood that the HIGHEST manifestation of power in this journey in life is the replication of ANOTHER being of life...and knowing that this other being (offspring) is a higher truth of themselves, they saw and realized the real meaning of EVERLASTING LIFE. For we are “reborn” in the physical forms of our children through an act of union that ironically is similar to the structure of the Ankh symbol."

You see, I did not want to discuss the symbology of the Ankh. I wanted to discuss application. You have yet to tell me how the Ancient kemetic priests used the ankh to wield power. I do think it was used as physical power and energy. You cant compare the ankh to the cross since the cross is corruption of the ankh as well as the ChiRo.

"Again, the powers that you ask about and the applications are within your grasp as CHOICE. And the source for that which you have choice over is ALL around you as NATURE."

Explain how it is attainable by choice. Explain how nature plays a role in harnessing the power of the Ankh.

I am asking how this physical energy can be used. Where you have the meta-physical, you have the physical (As ABOVE, so BELOW).

"There is no “magic” or “supernatural” tricks or treats...it is all within the Laws if nature.
It is just that many things about nature are hidden, not yet realized, or admitted, thus the term “occult”."

Yes Science and sprituality are connected. In the ancient world they were one and the same.

"Anything that is within Nature is within our Bodies, Minds and Spirit. It is the duty of Mass Controllers to limit our potential. We must BREAK FREE of instilled limitations/doubts!!!

The key to achievement/application is:
-WANT to do something
-KNOW you can do it (not think, not believe, not hope, no faith...FACTS!!!)
-DO IT

no mystery at all. "

JUST DO IT? HOW?

Well give thanks for you attempt to answer my question about how the ankh was used and applied. You still have not explained how the Ancient Kemetic Priests used the ankh as power. I dont sight it as insignificant. I think you still dont sight its power or you would not say that it doesnt do sh$%. If combined with the energy contained in our bodies (melanin, pineal gland, metal, water), I think it can do something. It was used to much in Kemetic traditon to simply "not do SH@%"

I just think that it is beyond our grasp as of yet. More knowledge lost to be reclaimed.

There is nothing wrong with saying that you dont know.

Maybe others will add their insight and we can build up from there.

Well, I have to go to King's Dominion with my little empress. I hope you, if you have children, have a blessed father's day and everyone else as well.

Peace

Messages In This Thread

The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagnitism
Final response...back to moratorium
Re: Final response...back to moratorium

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com