Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagniti

Greetings
I have been thinking about what causes the ankh to wield power since I first posted the thread about practical application. I know the ankh (Nkwa) as a symbol. It is the duality of male and female. The power it wield would then be said to be the power of the trinity.

I dont know if it is the symbology that wields the power of if physically, the material that the ankhs in ancient kemet were made of made a better medium/conduit for electromagnetic energy transfer.

I am speaking of the Ank and not the ark. The Ark was capacitor (storer of energy). That is why it was/is able to emit power when touched/possesed.

In kemetic reliefs Ra is shown holding two ankhs basking in the sun's rays. I would think that there would have to be a physical component within the ankhs that would enable it to transfer energy from the sun to one of the ankhs, to the melanin/hueman back onto the other ankh, forward to the earth (or intended focus of energy).

I am trying to overstand the ankh beyond the symbology of it. It means life. So I assume it also has the power to cause death as well.

How would harnessing these powers/energies help us in the destruction of babylon..i.e..changing injustice to justice?

Peace

Messages In This Thread

The ANKH:The Afrikan Origins of Electromagnitism
Final response...back to moratorium
Re: Final response...back to moratorium

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com