HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: "I have an issue..." by selassielive

So lawyer man, tell me this, is your client only speaking of amerikkka when he speaks about Black leadership? Is amerikkka the world? Are your client's words to be taken from now on as being applicable only to the Black experience in amerikkka? Can he make clear from now on when he speaks that he is only speaking of leadership of Blacks in amerikkka and that his whole agenda is based around nothing else than the narrow interests of Blacks in (or from) amerikkka. Or, do you think it is proper for one with your client's well rationalised prejudices to speak on African leadership and African issues?

If you wish to overstand why ones like you, on going to the continent Africa are often referred to by indigenes as 'white' people, take a good look at your attitudes.

And it is rich, this coming from you : "quotes out of context". After all, THAT is what you hypocrites live off.

Messages In This Thread

"I have an issue..." by selassielive
Re: Quotes out of Context
What part of Urope or America are you in?
Re: What part of Urope or America are you in?
Remember What is "Leadership"?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com