HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Is Welsing's theory on albinism about abuse?

"Who is contorting now. Tell me where you have seen me post about dark skin people downpressing light skin people?"

Sure, and I will kill several birds with one stone. This is from the thread 'colorism (selassielive)'.

"They are not purposely oppositional. This is my stance. There were some things that happened with the banning of some major lighter skinned contributors on the board which I took opposition to."

You said quite clearly there (no 'implying'), you said it blatanty, people were banned from this site on the basis of being 'lighter-skinned'. You gave no other details regarding this banning except to say 'some major lighter skinned contributors'.

Now, since it has been made clear to everyone that this board is run by dark skinned Africans, what was the conclusion you were trying to lead minds to?

Then, your tag-team partner, responding on your behalf, said you had posted your trawled article about 'albino abuse in Africa' in response to things said on the colourism debate. Obviously, since you said nothing to correct or deny this statement, it must be true. So, here is the question : what has attitudes to albinos in parts of Africa got to do with colourism?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I said about your partner also applies to you : you are sly, but not too smart. Ones with eyes open will see you coming.

"What really irks me is that Ayinde (and now you apparently) has accused me of dishonesty when I was said to be banned because I used some "bad" language. It irks me because I see people using inappropriate language til this day and nothing has happened to them. I would guess because certain people are not targets of the "bad"
language. It is quite hypocritical in my opinion. Typically when someone uses "bad" language, the Admin posts and tells the person to refrain and follow the rules of the forum or be removed. I have yet to see this" - http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=73334

That was another of your attempts to get me banned from this site. And don't try to deny that you have never solicited my removal (in your own sly and indirect way). Previously, you had asked why I was still here seeing as I am fond of 'insulting' people.

You are dishonest and dangerous because your type fight in an underhanded way. More on this later.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I was riding the train today and looked around at all the black faces. Most of the faces I saw were brown Afrikan people and not blue black Afrikan people. This is why I probably have an issue with brown leadership being challenged" - http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=73533

And there plain and simple is what you are about. You have "an issue with brown leadership being challenged" because where you are from, brown is the norm and to your mind, where you are from is IT. You are the 'natural' leaders right? Or why else would you have a problem with your leadership being challenged. Why? Were you ordained by 'God' as the 'chosen brand' of Africans? Does the fact that you form a minority within the worldwide population of Africans mean nothing?

Then you ask "Where are all these conscious black, kinky haired, broad nose, and thick lipped continental Afrikans to champion Afrikan liberation at home and abroad?" -http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=73587

You ask, but what would you do if you met one like this who claimed the leadership? You would tell him/her no, because where you are from, " black, kinky haired, broad nose, and thick lipped" is not the norm. You ask, but you would deny what you ask for if you see it. You would probably ask "are there no suitable brown Afrikan people?"

"In my opinion light skin black people do not benefit from white privilege such as white people." - http://www.rastafarispeaks.com/cgi-bin/forum/config.pl?noframes;read=73334

Just another example of your contortions. No one said light skin black people benefited from 'white' privilege such as 'white' people. What was said was that they benefit MORE from the privileges given by the system set up by 'white' people. Is this a lie? No, you have admitted as much yourself. You know of this truth, so you will
not deal with it. You will contort instead and then deal with your contortion. This is the dishonesty I have seen and to me, it is the most offensive thing on this site. Being attacked on the basis of what you never said (or intended your word to mean) is no different from being convicted on false charges. And you do this to others regularly. Then when you ready, you talk about 'conscious Black'.

All the prayers in the Amhara language will not change what you are.

Finally, about what I said I would come to later. When you posted about your links to some black group and I responded to you, I was'nt doing so out of concern for your sneaky self. I did it to alert others to what you were trying to do to this message board. Even though you later tried to make out that you were not conscious of the implications of that post, I know that you were.

You are not that naive.

You were trying to start something. You were looking to see who you could set up for the same 'babylon' you like to warn against. Talk about willie lynching, if there ever was an example of planned betrayal, that post was it.

And that, as the butcher said to the pig, is that. You are no longer napoleon, you are bacon.

Messages In This Thread

Is Welsing's theory on albinism about abuse?
Re: Is Welsing's theory on albinism about abuse? *LINK*
chickens coming home to roost? *NM*
So the KKK are true "defenders" *NM*
Aryan Nation, patriots with historical justificati *NM*
Adolf Hitler: Visionary? *NM*
shocking, isn't it. *NM*
Kilimanjaro Snows? : why necessity to leave "home"
no need to feel shame, it's happened for eons *NM*
Re: What are indigenous values? *NM*
Re: What are indigenous values? Ques for Ayinde *NM*
AIDS: what goes around, comes around *NM*
Black "Devils": So RasDavidSimmonds was on point? *NM*
discipleofthenile, open the "isis papers"
Re: discipleofthenile, open the "isis papers" *NM* *LINK*
a small part of alienation, anxiety and narcissism
what whites think about their own behavior..... *LINK*
Re: what whites think about their own behavior....
"I do not want to further debate this" --ayinde
DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin *LINK*
Europeans Descended From Hunters, Not Farmers *LINK*
Re: Europeans Descended From Hunters, Not Farmers
Salvaged DNA adds to Neandertals' mystique
Re: Salvaged DNA adds to Neandertals' mystique
Re: DNA Change That Accounts For White Skin
More on skin colors *LINK*
PROOF: Welsing's theory on albinism about abuse.
Lets not forget about Egypt and Lepers...
Very fair and honest cross-examination, Eja. *NM*
okkkay, give the seal a fish.. *NM*
Re: okkkay, give the seal a fish..
Re: okkkay, give the seal a fish..
DR. WELSING ON WOL 1450 AM *LINK*
eja, why are you so abusive? have children? *NM*
eja, why are you so angry
ayinde, and then Masimba Musodza offered evidence
No one offered evidence!
Re: No one offered evidence!
Re: No one offered evidence!
evidence! : 6000 year line of continuity
I asked this before, but no answer
Re: evidence! : 6000 year line of continuity
typho: untruth, incorrectness and injustice *NM*
thanks for the diag-nose-is dr fraud *NM*
no, thank you eja, for you freudian slip *NM*
It was no slip dr fraud.... *NM*
eja. teacher, give us a quantum physics lesson *NM*
rasta and the new physics of indeterminacy
judge for your self..... *LINK*
Re: judge for your self.....
glad you decided to stay and play for awhile.

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com