HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Moratorium Requested

First of all, because of previous unatoned conflicts, why don't we NOT respond to each other's posts for a while. Can we declare an amicable moratorium because I actually feel that you refuse to accept edification or corrections when called for. And I am sure that you have words for me as well. So let us not desecrate this board of healing and liberation with more of our spats and tiffs.

But since you responded:
***** How could she produce the hero know as Heru? *****

Auset did not "lay" with Ausar. She became inpregnated [just as Mary was inpregnated by the Holy Spirit] by "magical" powers. She crafted a phallus with her bare hands because she could not find Osiris's [a fish or sea serpent got to it]. That is the same representation of the obelisk [sundial of Ra] that is found in Egypt, The Vatican and Washington DC [Im sure there are more locations I have not mentioned]

Ausar is the source of the Joseph character.
Auset is the source of the Mary character.
Heru is the source of the Jesus character.

Netjer/Nature/Self/Cosmos/Matter/Energy/Everyone/Nothing is the source of the entire "mystery".

Birth/Death/Rebirth [the moral of the story] can represent every passing SECOND.

But you know all of that already, so was there a deeper meaning that I missed to your question: ***** How could she produce the hero know as Heru? *****

Please respond to this reasoning...but we really should declare a moratorium unless you seek [an honest] truce/truth.

I cannot tolerate anymore detours and obstacles.
This poisonous bile must end NOW.

-always hoping for peace

Messages In This Thread

Absolute Power In The Female's Hands
ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK MALE/FEMALE UNITY/FAMILY *LINK*
Re: ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK MALE/FEMALE UNITY/FAMI *LINK*
Re: ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK MALE/FEMALE UNITY/FAMI *LINK*
ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK POSITIVE MEDIAINFORMATION *LINK*
misogyny or misunderstanding
Must be misogyny then
Re: Must be misogyny then
Re: Must be misogyny then
G***d**t!!! slow your roll
Re: Absolute Power In The Female's Hands
Moratorium Requested
Re: Moratorium Requested
Astrological Auset
Auset
Between the thighs of Nut *NM* *LINK*
Image of Medusa *LINK*
Re: Image of Medusa
Sphinx/Stellar Truths
Re: Sphinx/Stellar Truths
nevermind
Re: nevermind
Re: nevermind
Procession of the Equinox and astrology *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com