HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

misogyny or misunderstanding

Pianke greetings. i have been looking forward to reasoning with you. But it is too bad that I feel you have overlooked my post and not tied it in to spiritual, natural or contemporary reality.

Does it really seem that I am promoting women over/versus men?

Please single out one statement of mine that you feel is distorted or false and discuss your contrasting opinions. I would like to clear up any misunderstandings.

Because as it stands, you have simply made a political grandstand that is totally irrelevant to my statements. I think the title alone caused your outburst. I am not calling you misogynistic but my goodness, was my post that way off point.

Let me start with the title: ABSOLUTE POWER IN THE FEMALE'S HANDS...well yes, maybe you and I cannot remember it but we spent 9 months in a womb. No father/male needed at that time. Please dispute that. I am not looking for "Well the father this...well the man that...we know about that. This is a patriarchal system. But we must raise our wombmen high in order for us to be raised and for our children to be raised higher.

You premise is correct however, only if you were barking up the right tree. My post is divisive?!?! See, why does highighting or bigging up one thing automatically mean downing something else?

Again, women have been downpressed...dark-skinned people have been downpressed...but as soon as there is praising either, it is REVERSE colorism or REVERSE sexism. (more playing cards: jokers)

I think your response is a result of not following my words, seeing "absolute power and female" and reacting/rejecting emotionally and prejudicial. Please read again, if you would.

I look forward to your response.

Messages In This Thread

Absolute Power In The Female's Hands
ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK MALE/FEMALE UNITY/FAMILY *LINK*
Re: ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK MALE/FEMALE UNITY/FAMI *LINK*
Re: ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK MALE/FEMALE UNITY/FAMI *LINK*
ABSOLUTE POWER IS BLACK POSITIVE MEDIAINFORMATION *LINK*
misogyny or misunderstanding
Must be misogyny then
Re: Must be misogyny then
Re: Must be misogyny then
G***d**t!!! slow your roll
Re: Absolute Power In The Female's Hands
Moratorium Requested
Re: Moratorium Requested
Astrological Auset
Auset
Between the thighs of Nut *NM* *LINK*
Image of Medusa *LINK*
Re: Image of Medusa
Sphinx/Stellar Truths
Re: Sphinx/Stellar Truths
nevermind
Re: nevermind
Re: nevermind
Procession of the Equinox and astrology *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com