HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Who Decides Who Is White? *LINK*
In Response To: Re: Colorism (selassielive) ()

Who Decides Who Is White?

Freeman: I've got another job for you Willie.
Willie: What's that?
Freeman: We need money, so I have a bank job cased. The only thing about it is I can't have the bank job connected with the Cobras.
Willie: Hmph, how you gonna do that?
Freeman: We use Red Beans, Benny Rooster, Paul Money, J.T., Johnny and Tom, and you lead the team.
Willie: All the yellow niggers right? Look man I am tired of that, I am not passing. I am black. Do you hear me man? Do you understand? I am black. I'm a nigger. You understand me? I was born black, I live black, and I'm gone die probably because I'm black because some cracker that knows I'm black better than you nigger is probably gonna put a bullet in the back of my head.

The non-white person indicated that non-white people don't know who is white and who isn't by making the above statement "and I'm gone die probably because I'm black because some cracker that knows I'm black better than you nigger is probably gonna put a bullet in the back of my head". Most non-white people don't know who is white and who isn't. It is the function of a nigger to make assumptions rather than observe the evidence...all of the evidence. It is always best to ask if you don't know. If you are not absolutely sure...ask.

Are you a white person?

Something else is interesting about this observation. This person also seems to indicate that non-white people allow other non-white people to function as white in his statement about "passing for white". In the final analysis it is the white people who practice white supremacy (racism) that ultimately decide who gets to function as a white person and this nigger knows it. I suspect at one time or another in his life he ran into a white person that told him and/or showed him that he is not a white person.

The robbery takes place with Willie leading the team.

Stick up, get your hands up move! Get on the wall, get on the wall! Now! Move! Get your hands up, hands up!

(Van speeds off after the robbery. They change clothes inside the van and switch vehicles to a car waiting. Inside the car they listen to any cross-talk on the radio to pick up information.)

Radio: Chicago police are seeking six heavily armed men after a daring daylight robbery today of a southwest Chicago Bank. Bank authorities estimate the theft to be in excess of $300,000.00. The men have been described by eye witnesses as six caucasian males between the age of 20 to 30. Police warn that these men are armed and dangerous.

Who decided what?

Messages In This Thread

Colorism (selassielive)
Re: Colorism (selassielive)
Who Decides Who Is White? *LINK*
Re: Who Decides Who Is White?
first, please define colorism. *NM*
'colorism' from Wikipedia is black-on-black racism
colorism defined by Larry D. Crawford
english word 'black' is coined by "WhitePeople"
Re: english word 'black' is coined by "WhitePeople
more 'white' bull or was taurus coloured
Re: english word 'black' is coined by "WhitePeople
discipleofthenile, open the "codebook"
Strong and Realistic Reasoning *NM*
All other things being equal....
Re: All other things being equal....
For example...
Re: For example...
Colorism and Black Leadership

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com