Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Next question
In Response To: Next question ()

*****but do not know anything about all the hype that surrounds black and white (in other words they were completely non-biased). What would any of you here tell them*****

All what "hype". There is a group of people that disturbingly destroy everything and everyone in their wake. There is no hype.

And besides, does it matter how HIM or Jesus will be portrayed and discussed. The only thing I am hoping for is that racism and atrocities are spoken about in PAST TENSE.

You are still focused and shackled by "leaders" and "figureheads" who never asked for ones to establish them as religions. But then again the "85%/masses" have to follow something. So I guess I should not blame you, personally.

The message behind both of their lives and accomplishments were personal and massive choice and personal and massive actions, period. The same message that is spoken in Nature everyday.

There is no truth that does not answer to Nature, why not go straight "to the horses mouth". Like I said before, a relationship with Christ/Jah is unavoidable, so why does it takes 3rd parties and faith when you are direct communion AT ALL TIMES.

If you feel that one can have a personal relationship with Christ/Jah, then you must admit that "mass religions" are nothing more that control mechanisms.

Rastafari is the reality of ALL truths, which means that it transends the limitations of "religions" and encompasses the infinity of spirituality.

TRUTH either encompasses ALL books and texts or NO books and texts, but not just a bible or just a qu'ran or just a torah or just the stars, it is about all and every. Put it like this, it encompasses anything that is of matter and energy.

xtianity is a pinnacle for some, and a limit for others...
where is it for you?

It is a limitation whenever you are indoctrinated that benefits and consequences will result from "beliefs".

Belief/Faith affirms a gap between what is truly known and what you are being told. Faith/belief orientation allows for the input of loaded agendas in which premises such as white/male/supremacy are applied. By its own definition, "Faith" is an aspect that would not be questioned or challenged, because no one ever said it was "Fact/truth". In other words, faith basis is an excuse/justification to sell or convince you of ANYTHING.

So no mystery that both your and my Ancestors were instilled with the same belief system while our lands, bodies and minds were tampered with by the same group of people.

With that being said, I must stand against mass-controlling faith-basis as long as we have the the destruction that faith-based indoctrinations have caused.

Why do you ask "what about the white guy"

I think it displays and proves that christianity and whiteness are linked together.

Some of us can interpret that as the same way house servants felt about "massa".

AGAIN I ASK...
if you had to choose only between 2 descriptions, ARE YOU BLACK or WHITE?

Messages In This Thread

What is left for the white guy?
Why give a damn...what did he leave YOU!!! *NM*
Re: What is left for the white guy?
Jah come for jew n gentile!
Re: Jah come for jew n gentile!
Ras heru
yes I meant non black - sorry *NM*
why would you call yourself non-black? *NM*
its not like everyone can say I'm Afrikan *NM*
Next question
do you believe in god? *NM*
what is god? *NM*
the "white guy" can have his 'god'
Re: the "white guy" can have his 'god'
can one study good withe out studying evil? *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com