HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Africa For Africans Those At Home and Those Ab

The mistake which you are always making, is that you think these discussions are about you and me, but you are qiute wrong, these reasonings are about the State and living conditions of the masses of African people everywhere. True African liberators do not boast about the liberation works which they are doing, they just go ahead and do what they have to do as they live from day to day. Instead of you trying to keep the reasoning around African people at home and abroad, you are trying to emply, that African people who were not born in Africa, are not Africans but are Trinidadians, Jamaicans, Americans, English people, French people etc, which is really a bunch of nonesense. Africa belongs to all African people, those at home and those abroad. The misleading statement which your Govwernment agent made in the present of that workshop audience, is so outrageous. How can he say that there were no African people taken away from Rhodesia, and aken to the western world in shackles, when Cecil Rhodes and his slave trading gangters, controled Rhodesia, and there had to be a war, in order to liberate the country and change its name to Zimbabwe?

I am not exhibiting myself as it relates to what I have done, and is still doing for Africa and African people everywhere, because I am an African person living abroad and therefore, what ever I do for Africa and her people I am also doing for myself, since I am a part of the African Race. I have already told you that I am an African liberator who is stationed in the western world, and therefore, has to carry on the struggle where ever I am assigned, to carry on my work. What is the use of me migrating while the masses of African people are still abondoned in the western world? If the time comes, that I am assigned to some parts of Mama Africa, to continue in the struggle, then there is nothing that I can do, but go there. I have already told you that migration and Repatriation is not the same, so please learn that lesson and learn it well, please do not let me have to tell you again.

You try to accuse me of personalising this reasoning, but it is very clear that your memory is not serving you well, you are the one who exhibited yourself, telling this international audience, that you are a royalty in you Tribe, and that it is possible that you could become a King, and that would give you power over land distribution, among other things, this is not the first time that you have posted that information, but I just refused to beimpressed by it, all I did was to repeapt what you said, but I do hope that you will never become a King, because if you do, we Africans in the African Diaspora, would be sure to be discriminated against, espcially as it relates to our land which we left in Mama Africa, when we were taken across the middle passage. Let me also inform you, that many out of order things which are now taking place in Mama Africa, will not be tolerated, when Africans for the Diaspora gets home to Mama Africa, things will just have to change gradually, but some changes will have come, so that the lives of our people will improve.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK HEART ONE BLACK LOVE
Baba Ras Marcus.

There are some people, who have done so much for the continent of Mama Africa and her people, that there names will always be mentioned, whenever there is a serious reasoning, relating to the concerns of the liberation and upliftments of African people everywhere, one these people is Kwame Nkuhmah, it was so amazing that you did not wish herc the name of one of our greatest leaders, in the history of the liberation of cthe continent of Mama Africa, please be informed, that it qiute possible that his namme may be mentioned again, ibn more details as this resoning continues.

Messages In This Thread

A Open Letter To The Ethiopian Government
Africa For Africans Those At Home and Those Abroad
WORD SOUND MUST B BLACKED BY ACTION!
Re: WORD SOUND MUST B BLACKED BY ACTION!
how yuh mek yuh eye pass Baba Marcus so?
Re: how yuh mek yuh eye pass Baba Marcus so?
An honest answer
Humble yuhself...
"Oh behold de spear burning over yonder...
Re: "Oh behold de spear burning over yonder...
So Now The Struggle Continue

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com