Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Humble Apologies
In Response To: Re: Humble Apologies ()

Greetings
Apology accepted and noted. I want to comment on one thing you said.

"All I ask of anyone I encounter (here or in person) is not to hold me or anyone back. "

You are the master of your fate and the captain of your soul. You seem to be placing limits on yourself by stating that someone has the power to hold you 'back'.

It is one thing to acknowledge things within yourself that may be a hindrance to your development. This is necessary in order to grow, IMO.

And quite another to acknowledge, or imply that someone else has the ability to be a hindrance to your development.

I thought all these reasoning were about being autonomous in thoughts as well as deeds.

Cuz if one is not autonomous in all that they do, then I assume there has to be some kind of force opposing/limiting/preventing them.

When it is all said and done, ones come to realeyes that no one is an island. No one stands alone.

Only the TRUTH stands alone.

Give thanks

Peace

Messages In This Thread

Humble Apologies
LMMFAO2RA$$!
Re: LMMFAO2RA$$!
Re: LMMFAO2RA$$!
OK gotcha *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com