HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Not that serious?!?!
In Response To: Re: Not that serious?!?! ()

By the way, Ayinde had eggs and toast for breakfast.

While you are at it, why isn't my head up Ras Heru's zz also? (ironically two other reasoners who sight that absolute truths are reachable/graspable in contrast to yourself, so that means brown-nosing) what a brilliant mature statement.

I sight similarities and connections and you stand outside heckling like a jilted lover?

This is getting very childish and frivilous.

Also, how can you now state that you do not understand things when YOU posted so many things that I have learned from...is it possible that you were just being a Cut and Paste Samarai? Did you not overstand yourself, the things that you have posted for me: equanimity, buddha, ma'at, ennead/pantheon, persona/relative ego, creation/evil/good? It is almost convincing that someone has breached your screen name and is inpersonating you.

"Forward your own destiny" as you told me when dealing with robafreka.

You are obviously similar to rob and david.
No wonder you called for their heads, in order to replace them.

For the 3rd time: cut and paste what you want to dispute/challenge/add/subtract from the original post, or please stand down.

OR disprove what I claimed...did you ever see me state my 'philosophy' as fact or absolute truth...NO...I am hitting waypoints along the journey to TRUTH.

Hopefully, this is it on haggling. But I still await your response ON THE TOPIC AT HAND (energy/matter).

PLEASE SUPPORT YOUR EARLIER STATEMENTS:
*****Just dont fall into the trap of arrogance behind the mask of confidence*****

*****Beware of anyone who claims that he/she knows it all*****

If these were cheap shots, don't run, back them up, or retract them.

Messages In This Thread

Facts of the Matter?
Re: Facts of the Matter?
absolute zero *LINK*
Re: absolute zero
vacuum cleaner *LINK*
Re: vacuum cleaner
Absolute truth thought police
Re: Absolute truth thought police
Not that serious?!?!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com