HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Help me overstand!!!

Thank you for all inputs and clarifications.

Apologies for the latino/mexican wording

and yes it IS their land, which means that it is NOT our land neither.

respect to the Mexican activists...good for them

First I would like to say that I am NOT supporting any laws or edicts or legislation. I am simply making the point (THE FACT) that immigrants from Mexico are absolutely, positively assuming positions (be it toilet scrubbing, landscaping, labor) that are usually available to low-end low-skilled workers...and the people that fill these jobs are generally from urban areas (be the urban area black or white).

There are programs in place that encourage proprietors to work with the government in order to employ Mexicans for less cost in the long run than a full-documented payrolled employee.

What I am saying is not to be taken as an attack against anyone. It is a cause and effect analysis that anyone who sees what is going on must agree that empowered, united, franchised anybody's are NOT in the best interest for those who are failed by the educational system...those that are locked out of higher level opportunities.

One MUST suspect that there is an ongoing strategy/conspiracy to diminish and repress BLACK MALE POTENCY...and as long as people in power and control have an excuse to NOT deal with an Afrikan in america they will use it.

It is upon the bones of Garvey, Parks, Malcolm, Martin, Toure, etc, etc that EVERYONE demands "equality" and "rights" and "recognition" in america...gay-rights, lesbian-rights, million mom march, animal-rights, special education rights, etc, etc, etc,. In other words, if change is possible for us (descandants of slaves), then it damn sure is possible for anyone. (If they [ni***] should get it, ANYBODY should, so I want mine!!!)

Am I the only one to see that?

From the Baabylon approach, how does (immigrants work rights) negatively affect babylon? It strengthens it. It puts an eager, hard-working person in a non-threatening position with the corporations and system that had to be FORCED to deal with us. Now they have their QUOTA..."we got our minority, we don't need no ni...!!!"

Someone, anyone please tell me how this is beneficial to low-income, low-education, low-skilled, BLACK MEN and their families in america.

I am of an eager, EAGER audience.

I give thankhs,
-always

Messages In This Thread

Leading 'La Marcha' *LINK*
Re: Leading 'La Marcha'
Selassie I Know DAT. *NM*
Immigration and America's Bad Karma *LINK*
Help me overstand!!!
African Roots Stretch Deep into Mexico
True *NM*
Re: Help me overstand!!!
Re: Help me at least 'understand'
Psalm 129
Rememba: Miracles R D norm [KaribKween] *NM*
Re: Help me at least 'understand'
Re: Help me overstand!!!
Many blacks support illegal immigrants *LINK*
Who d FLOC wants lo-paid jobs anyway?
PS
Re: Working for Change *LINK*
Re: Working for Change
2005/early 06

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com