HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Leading 'La Marcha'
In Response To: Re: Leading 'La Marcha' ()

Isciple, i give thanks for every Afrikan and Afrikan American who WAS OUT THERE yesterday here in DC, those who marched from Malcolm X park all the way to the capitol bldg.
these things need no explanation, i personnally am not an immigrant, but i stand in solidarity with all workers and their rights.
i was there yesterday and i marched for KATRINA Victims, since only 25 black folks showed up when the call went out for that one. I marched for HUMAN RIGHTS. I made the walk for REVOLUTION's SAKE not just immigrant rights. I marched yesterday to END THE WAR IN IRAQ and AFGHANISTAN as well as the perpetual (wag the dog) WAR ON TERRORISM.
the tv networks yesterday evening said 10's of thousands!!!!!!! who are they kidding!!!!!! there were at least a half a million people out there in DC alone. this is just a branch of OUR army,......descendants of Afrikan Slaves should have been out there in the hundreds of thousands with drum and voice in one f%^%$#g UNITY because no matter how much reasonning , how much knowledge
we attain, how many hidden ancient secrets we uncover or how much we know of mathematics, if these things prevent ones from picking up a shovel or firing a weepon in the name of liberation then all blouse& skirt reasonning is vain and rendered useless.......

one peace to all
jahreal .....taharqa5@yahoo.com

UNITY MEANS UNITY

Messages In This Thread

Leading 'La Marcha' *LINK*
Selassie I Know DAT. *NM*
Immigration and America's Bad Karma *LINK*
Help me overstand!!!
African Roots Stretch Deep into Mexico
True *NM*
Re: Help me overstand!!!
Re: Help me at least 'understand'
Psalm 129
Rememba: Miracles R D norm [KaribKween] *NM*
Re: Help me at least 'understand'
Re: Help me overstand!!!
Many blacks support illegal immigrants *LINK*
Who d FLOC wants lo-paid jobs anyway?
PS
Re: Working for Change *LINK*
Re: Working for Change
2005/early 06

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com