HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: (Eja) Power of Words
In Response To: Re: (Eja) Power of Words ()

Eja:

It is you who deserve my utmost respect and gratitude for your post ETA. My link would not have been possible without the glimpse you granted to me and other forum members of your language. Your one post provoked a connection to my understanding of Diop, Massey, Anuk Ausar and Joseph Campbell.

Au-sar (ser) sp.
A-user (sar) eg.

Same word/sounds, opposite meanings. We all know vowels are interchangeable in the indo-european translation of the language of the Kamau. The Greeks used 'i' as in Osir/Isis. Therefore as long as the consonant word sounds remain the same, we may substitute any vowel.

Anuk Ausar in Metu Neter suggests that the letters "AU" represent the divinity (undivided/undifferentiated consciousness) in all creation. It has been adapted by most oriental/Asian cultures and is still used as a means to achieve the highest form of meditation. (Aung, Tao, Ohm, etc.)

Following the two statements above, "Au" coupled with the verb infinitive "ser" produces the translation in English, "to be divine"

If we now accept that Oxa=Ausar=Usher/Usherette, then we must accept that the state of divinity, (infinity)- campbell] is achieved through "service."
I used "usher" because although we are all "ausars/auset", some, not all of us are capable of being "Augurs/Ausars." For though we share in the undivided/undifferentiated consciousness, we manifest as divided/differentiated. (separate but equal)

A society immersed in this ideology, would have understood the need for tutelage, if an "usher" was to evolve into an "Augur." Hence, its "mystery schools." A society/civilization/culture of (uninitiated) "ushers" absorbed by this ideology could also be easily infiltrated/permeated; and before they understood the difference between Au-sar and A-user, discover that they had been turned into a nation of "slaves/untouchables."

Which brings us to the present.

Which experience/lifestyle is most likely to produce an Ausar/Augur? Should we look to the usurping deceivers, their chosen neophytes or should our search begin at the source; the 100% unadulterated African?

Messages In This Thread

(Eja) Power of Words
Who will be the next Augur/Ausar?
Thankhs for the word/power!!! *NM*
Re: (Eja) Power of Words *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com