HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Praise Jah dat...

PRAISE DE ALMIGHTY JAH RASTAFRI ILEY I SELASSIE IDE FUS EMPRESS MENEN I KWEEN IMEGA I MUDDA AND FAADA OF IRATION...
dat I associate with the right people in my life.
MUCH LOVE to ooman like Cheryl and man like John, man like Steve "Bilo" dat ah me same mudda son. Raspeck Ras ForIva, I know de I never gone, big up de Flagman and big up Junior Gong. Big up Ayinde, I know you wouldn't respond. You tink is beef? Bai me deh upon a level beyond. Big up selassielive inna de chocolate city. Hey, you should meet me brudda and me in-law-sissee. Why? Because dem live inna de same ruff shytty. Mamta, she's from India but she is not a hindi, so-call religion weh she deh pon it is Jain and not Sikh, but it really doesn't matter long as it's Jah you seek, I need a Black Empress who is really unique, who got the right mind and plus de ital physique, watch out for babylon because you know dey gon sneak, well that's enough of I man lyrix, dat is jus a little peek....
Anyone who could freestyle please continue on the theme of "Praise Jah [or whatever your preferred name/s is/are] dat"... mek sure is a freestyle and not a pre-written dough cos real emceez gon know de difference, SEEEEEEEEEEEEEN... Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation Optimally Utilizing Talent.

Messages In This Thread

Praise Jah dat...
Re: Praise Jah dat...
Re: Praise Jah dat... *LINK*
it was a free-style not written *NM*
Freestyle Definition *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com