HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: UFO/Extraterrestrials
In Response To: Re: UFO/Extraterrestrials ()

hotep

I am not trying to dispute your claims whatsoever.

I am just trying to get clarification on what you meant by "UFO". Are you saying that it was NO DOUBT an extraterrestrial spacecraft? (or is this a disguised lesson in truth vs. fact vs. relative)

I am neutral on the possibility of extraterrestrial visitations.

AND that is MY point about truths as well...the more that can overstand common perceived truths, the more at ease we are in its absolution.

I am interested in hearing more on th UFO

As of now, I consider what you say as TRUTH. Even with scientific disclosures against the likelihood of E.T.s, I still have no reason to dismiss your sightings/claims.

Just because i have not seen aircraft that were unidentified, does not mean that they do not exist OR that I would refute your sights.

So I see your point. If this is a drill, this drill supports my positions on truth as well.

Notice that I did not refute not challenge you, I sought clarification (and still do)

AND we could reason on truth/perceptions also if you like.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Truth vs. fact
Seek TRUTH from Facts! *NM*
RASHOMON effect
Re: Truth vs. fact
Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz
Re: Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz
"Miracles are the norm & not the aberration"
hotep kween
MIRACLES are the norm...YES
UFO/Extraterrestrials *LINK*
neely fuller jr: Truth vs. fact

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com