Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Truth vs. fact
In Response To: Truth vs. fact ()

*****For example, it is fact (according to scientists) that UFO's dont exist...but is that the TRUTH (I myself have seen a UFO...so it is true for me but and is it true for all...?)*****

That is a technicality. Anything flying that is not identified (recognized) is a U.F.O. Did you see amazing manuevers or anything like that.

Scientist "mean" (again as you say perception) that there is no "evidence" of other physical intelligent life other than on/from Earth.

Did you see an alien or just an unidentified flying object? (which eventually may be identified).

Please clarify.

Messages In This Thread

Truth vs. fact
Seek TRUTH from Facts! *NM*
RASHOMON effect
Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz
Re: Partial Truth, AbsoluteTruth OR Lie Quiz
"Miracles are the norm & not the aberration"
hotep kween
MIRACLES are the norm...YES
UFO/Extraterrestrials *LINK*
Re: UFO/Extraterrestrials
Re: UFO/Extraterrestrials
neely fuller jr: Truth vs. fact

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com