Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Reply to Eja
In Response To: Reply to Eja ()

"How in the world can you remember those things if you weren't there?"
"Every time I hear the crack of a whip my blood runs cold, I remember on the slave ship how they brutalized my very soul"- the old ones speaking through Bob Marley
"Overseer-overseer-officer-officer-officer, you need a little clarity? Check the similarity- the overseer rode around the plantation, the officer is out patrolling our nation, the overseer could stop you what you doin, the officer will pull you over just when he's pursuin. The overseer had the right to get ill, and if you fought back the overseer had the right to kill. The officer has the right to arrest, and if you fight back they'll put a hole in your chest. They both ride horses, after four hundred years we got no choices! The police dem have a little gun, so when I'm on the street I walk around with a bigger one."- the ancestors speaking through KRS-ONE
"I'm a spirit to which devils are incompatible, I've been around since the planet was inhabitable, I spit in the ocean and created microscopic animals, which evolved into two species, the righteous and the cannibals"- the ancients speaking through Immortal Technique
Which species are you Pam?

Messages In This Thread

Reply to Eja

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com