HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Sorry you lost your mind!
In Response To: Sorry you lost your mind! ()

I don't USUALLY read your posts. I don't reason with you, so why would you come to I with THIS stupidly angry and hostile post?

Most people, when respectfully 'honouring' someone who passed on write about their personal experiences with them, but to repost the website's announcement of Ras Forever's death together with the website's announcement of the funeral services is OUT OF PLACE. It is already linked in the 'about us' page and remains there for those who need to get an idea of the website's evolution.

Unfortunately for you, you do not even seem to know posting that was inappropriate and distasteful. And worst yet it was reposted soon after the announcement of the death of Mortimo Planno. That was quite disrespectful and out of place of you.

People do not usually REPOST the announcement and dates for funeral services.

I can be a man and apoloyise for not considering the post i repost, but i have not lost my mind, and further i never called your name Ayinde, but you know your response, do i really care if you read my post or reply to them, this is just a site on the internet.

still sorry if my post was in bad taste, but still i will hold to my opinion that Ras Forever made this sites name stand for what it is named, and i don't see the ones on it now, promoting what Ras Forever was.

Not thinking about something at a given time does not give you the right to say i have lost my mind, i don't care if you ban me aswell i know you can't ban my spirit or lock up my thoughts, so if i get banned for my opinion off the net,i can still voice my opinion to the open world out there.

That said i am trully sorry for any offence i may have caused, but you are not the creator to come tell me i have lost my mind just because i never took into consideration the post i post, but as usual because i have offended you, you choose to be offensive also by saying i lost my mind, are u a mind reader to tell me i have lost my mind? that said do what you must with me i wont die or cry over it.

that said, from my observation this site is not speaking for the original Rastafari movement what the likes of the very said Mortimo Planno you mentioned was apart of.

I see more cursing of the beloved Emperor than i see glory for him on this board till he get referred to as a diluted icon.

well if you all really think this version of Rastafari is really speaking like When Ras Forever was here i don't think so, my personal experience with the brother is not the point here, my point is, he being a co founder of Rastafari Speaks, made the site live up to the name what it is called, i looked into the archives at is Marcus Garvey post them type of post trully represent Rastafari Speaking.

anyway i wont say any more but sorry for any offence caused on my part but i don't think i have lost my mind just a oversight on my part thats all i do beg your pardon.

I Am Hon AA ADOFO

Messages In This Thread

Honesty in reasoning
Re: Honesty in reasoning
Re: Honesty in reasoning *LINK*
Re: sorry we lost Ras forever
Sorry you lost your mind!
Re: Sorry you lost your mind!
Express yourself
Re: Express yourself
Sincerity
Re: Sincerity

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com