Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Honesty in reasoning
In Response To: Honesty in reasoning ()

***(((Therefore, it is better that we air all differences now and seek a comprehensive and honest consensus.

It is better that we know now if we are actually on the same journey)))***

This is seen. It is important to me to speak with sincerity and honesty. I treat the board like holy ground. It truly is because I BELIEVE that it is.

I realeyes the power of Words and definitely take what anyone says as their TRUTH. I guess we in actuality are here to see if our truths match other truths in order to identify or pinpoint absolute truth.

As far as "disrespecting" someone, that is totally different from dis-agreeing and there is an honorable way to relay the differences.

Divisiveness is indeed a sore point because, as you stated, we are gun shy of the divide and rule demise.

But again, I use circles...each "different" point from the outside to the center of a circle is equal...so differences without supremist or oppressing intentions are healthy and educational...if our egos are left behind.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Honesty in reasoning
Re: Honesty in reasoning *LINK*
Re: sorry we lost Ras forever
Sorry you lost your mind!
Re: Sorry you lost your mind!
Express yourself
Re: Express yourself
Sincerity
Re: Sincerity

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com