Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Blacklash Against Liberation

Peace Iyah man,

Iman have just started to build upon Incient Kemetic studies, cosmology, and the likes. Resistance to change in the mind set is a courageous but fearful thing for many. As far as Ohio, it depends upon the demographic. But evolution of thought scares many and emboldens few. Iman say just be glad that the I know. The truth can be a lonely place sometimes, thats something all InI have to deal with. But InI feel your pain. Your struggle is not in vain. Power is everywhere whether in knowledge or numbers. Peace

Messages In This Thread

The Blacklash Against Liberation
Re: The Blacklash Against Liberation *LINK*
Re: My response to brother gman
Re: My response to brother gman
Some of your prior views *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com