Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Human Progress
In Response To: Re: Human Progress ()

Afrika for the Afrikans, those at home and those ABROAD!!

I think when Garvey spoke of this, he was talking about the Afrikans that were descendants of western captivity living on western soil since there was little willful migration of Afrikans to the west like there is today.

Most of the native born Afrikans that I have known that have come to the west, have mostly done so for economic reasons or to escape certain destructive situations and not to free Afrikans in the west of their slave mentality.

But I do know of some diasporic Afrikans who have gone to the continent to help the situation of the Afrikans there.

Many of the "pure" Afrikans who are posting on this site are doing so on non-Afrikan soil.

Is this a fair assessment or another distortion on my part?

Peace

Messages In This Thread

Africa without Africans? Ahhhh...
Re: Africa without Africans? Ahhhh...
Population growth in sub-Saharan Africa. Ahhhh... *LINK*
Re: Population growth in sub-Saharan Africa. Ahhhh *LINK*
Re: Population growth in sub-Saharan Africa. Ahhhh
Human Progress

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com