HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness

***(...regardless if they are dark skinned, brown skinned, or light skinned. )***

Absolutely true. And thankh you for the reception of my apologies.

Hotep selassielive...

What is it that whites lack?
What is it that white try to hate but truly envy?
What is it that makes Afrakans true Sons of Ra?

THEN,
What is the highest degree of this posession?

At first, the way "only dark skinned Afrikans" was first presented and perceived by me sounded divisive like Hitler's Aryan purity doctrine...but I had to reflect on the whole picture. I had to realize that any resistance to the purity of Afrakan blood is only my ingrained colorism AND sexism talking.

P.E. [FEAR OF A BLACK PLANET]

I only reacted in the first place because Baaby made me sensitive and ingrained with complexion and gender heirachies (which would be of no concern if not for Lynch/divide and conquer). If it were not for the instilled fear/envy/inferiorization placed into our psyches, we would kiss the hands and feet of the darkest of the darkest, for we would know that they are Sun-kissed/blessed. That does NOT mean there is a pyramid based on complexion that would feed exclusion...BUT we have been conditioned to THINK that it would, because it was engineered by the enemy's hands to do so...that is Baaby psychology that must be erased/deprogrammed (as you posted about Willie Lynch).

Spike Lee [D.R.O.P. SQUAD]

I must see my original blackened/wholy self...and I must see a female even though I am male...I must overstand the meaning of AuSeT.

It was Darkness (womb) and my Mother (wombman) that guided/nourished me from Water into life...why would I think that what is below is any different to what is above.

-always

Messages In This Thread

The degree of blackness
Re: The degree of blackness
Re: The degree of blackness *LINK*
Shirley Chisholm
Re: Shirley Chisholm *NM* *LINK*
RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com