HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness

I know you cannot prove what you are saying. You have invested SO much in your positions and I do not expect you to give them up. Instead you will accuse those who grasped the concept of illuminating the rejected Blackness to its highest of all manner of things, and blame us (with no proof) for your own distortions and frustrations.

You have not challenged what discipleofthenile has posted. Instead you offered your own distortions about views shared on colorism, then interjected your perception of how he is feeling, "So I overstand your frustration ..." I did not gather that discipleofthenile was frustrated. To I he appeared relieved that a veil has been lifted allowing him to see the light of Blackness. I hope he clears up the bit about him being frustrated. I responded to him and RESTATED my position on the issue, and MY intention certainly was not to frustrate him or anyone else.

Messages In This Thread

The degree of blackness
Re: The degree of blackness
Re: The degree of blackness *LINK*
Shirley Chisholm
Re: Shirley Chisholm *NM* *LINK*
RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com