HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness
In Response To: The degree of blackness ()

APOLOGIES AND HOTEP
(in response to my own post on Brown Bag Test; hotep Ayinde, Karibkween, Selassielive, Jah Melku, Seshatasefekht)

I ask for your forgiveness as I seek my atonement.

Thankh you for the Land of RA-KA from which I come, to which I shall return as a HORizon of a Nu Being.
Thankh you to my other-selves (Rastas) for cleansing my conscious in its lost moments. There is power in this holy ground forum. Its sincerity and sanctity is cherished and truly spiritual.
Thankh you to my Queens who await our sitting upon your royal thrones, whose persistence and everlasting re-generative love shines through all of the madness and destruction.
Thankh you to my Elders who guide me with patience through the mud and confusion of Baaby.
Thankh you to my Ancestors whose spirits, energies and pains and strengths permeate throughout my Brothers and Sister and my Mind and Body.
Thankh you to my Creator who has blessed my genes with blackness as you have blessed plants with Sun-receiving chlorophyll.

It is the blood of pure blackness why Afrakans are persecuted.

It is the blood of pure blackness that gives Afrakans the energies, strengths and in-tunity with Netjer.

It is the body and blood of pure blackness from which the catholic rite of communion gives body and blood to those lacking yet seeking "everlasting life.

No mystery in the story of Dracula anymore.

All we have to do is check our hearts. Inside we know truths. We may not want to process truth but it is smooth, clear and circular.

Ironic how we are conceived in darkness.
Ironic how we are born into light, but the light of the Sun darkens (enriches) us.

These faces (facts) are naturally and scientifically proven...It is strategically and deceptively hidden.

I offer peace and love
-all ways

Messages In This Thread

The degree of blackness
Re: The degree of blackness
Re: The degree of blackness *LINK*
Shirley Chisholm
Re: Shirley Chisholm *NM* *LINK*
RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness
Re: RA: Thankhsgiving for Blackness

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com