Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Universal Truth
In Response To: Re: Universal Truth ()

Universal Truth...(uni-versal tri-oaths)...(one word/three oaths)...(tri-unity) ...(trinity)

***(can mathematics be seen as universal truth?)***

As eye see it...
Absolutely. Mathematics is THE truth. If you take any math problem, it is called a "problem" because it is out of balance, there is a solution (equation) but we have not determined it yet. The truth exists but it just eludes US at that particular moment. (Timing)

Universal (absolute) truth is fixed. It is qualified by Time And Nature (father time/mother nature). Baba Marcus helped me overstand that they are actually ONE in the SAME. They are married/united. The way to detect truth is to gauge (measure) against/with Nature and Time. Again I must state that truth will stay in cycle and a lie will deviate and/or violate a law of Time and Nature. It is distractions and temptations and other “vices” that cloud our awareness of these flows.

I sight that EVERYTHING at first, must be assumed true because ANYTHING is possible. (Lies are "bastards" born from the rape of truth by ignorance). Words are words and words are power, no doubt. But it is the validity, the prudence, the verdict that takes it from point A to point B and back to (higher) point A (birth-death-rebirth) with no mystery. PROOF is ALL of the evidence left along the path of the cycle of truth, anywhere, at any time. No detours...the truth is simple, clear and pure.

In a mathematical equation, all work to solve the equation MUST follow mathematical law. All it takes is just one mistake/error and the WHOLE thing is out of balance. Same with truth. Cycles must be smooth, continuous and unbroken to be “true”

The only way we “know” the Sun will rise tomorrow at that time and at that location is because our consciousness and Elders and Ancestors made us aware of the repetitions of the cycles (be it in the sky or on Earth)...so it has been PROVEN over time. It follows the laws of Time and the laws of Nature...The Sun IS Time and Nature. Truth is Time and Nature. Truth is divine. ALL the SAME

The truth of the Sun gives us seconds - minutes - hours - days - weeks - months - years - decades - centuries - ages - Great Year...so the truth LIVES, DIES, and is REBORN to higher degrees/levels within Nature.

Truths worship the truth and even lies must worship the truth.

A lie (a parasite) needs truth to feed on. Without truth, there is nothing, including the lie itself. (Sounds like the primordial void before creation). So an important lesson to real-eyes is that lies are so inferior that lies must point to the truth somewhere in its fractured journey (a lie must go to church once in a while to remain credible)...it wobbles, it breaks, it suppresses, it "disappears", but it NEVER flows as a perfect sphere. Why, because a lie MUST deviate from a cycle and that break/violation/imbalance is the key to detecting that fiction. (a missing link)

So if we look at "problems" (lies) in life, they are a result of us being in the turbulence of wobbling semi-circles (destruction, death, deception, denial). Ironically the first step in rehab and/or atonement is to admit (opposite of deny)...in other words jump off of the wobbled, fractured loop and join the balanced circle of harmony, peace, balance (Ma'at)

AT ANY AND ALL GIVEN MOMENTS, AT ANY AND ALL GIVEN POSITIONS, "TRUTH" MUST AND WILL ANSWER TO MA'AT...ALL RA-dius from the CENTER to any point of a perfect circle/sphere is the SAME.

Ma'at is the first word and the final word...Truth is the embodiment/vehicle...Good is the path...Mind is the judge (steering wheel)...Heart is the motivation (fuel)...ALL THE SAME...ALL ONE PERFECT SPHERE.

Sethians do NOT acknowledge that Set is only a PART of the circle. They have made Set the center or focus. That is the basis of their lie factories. They manufacture lies to appease (falsely resolve) other lies, which must breed other lies, and so on...it never comes back to point A intact (whole). A lie is sentenced as a slave to only ITSELF. Truths on the other hand serves and nourishes and reciprocates EVERYTHING in its path. Truth is but the question and the answer married (balanced) by an equal sign. A question loves the answer to fulfill its quest...and an answer loves a question to affirm its value. It starts off whole, travels its journey and returns wholier (higher truth) with no mystery.

Please do not take my way of presenting this (anything) as stubborn assertions...PLEASE add, refute or subtract from my reasonings so that I may grow in truth. I worship not ego, I worship truth, even if the cost is embarrassment (very small price). Now that distractions have been removed from here, I trust my other-selves.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Universal Truth
True *NM*
Cycles of Time and Nature
purpose?
Re: purpose?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com