Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Universal Truth
In Response To: Re: Universal Truth ()

can mathematics be seen as universal truth? and i "think" that certain laws that we know that are fundamental regarding our earth are universal, regardless of how ignorant one is to it....well, at least for now,lol. by the way, this post by Eja would be under the bracket of Quantum Physics-better known as the physics of Possibilities. for instance, it is known (so far in the scientific world) that all the physical things which we percieve with our eyes are actually particles of light called quanta or photons that inhabit the wave form. this computer which we have is ONLY ONE of the POSSIBILITIES that have been manifested and focused on within that frame of thought, being that these particles carry information.

ALSO, this is a better example. if u have a camera, and u are interviewing Ras Heru, there are also other objects that are around me that have been in the surrounding area, BUT, u are ONLY focusing on me and havent payed attention to the surroundings. i have OVERstood that 1 of the purposes of our existence is to be the UNIVERSAL observer, 4 we have MANY possibnilities of our existence, and re-incarnation will fit right in with this view for uascend pass the wheel of death/re-birth, u have fulfilled all ur earthly inhabitations from a VERY long time. PEACE!

Messages In This Thread

Universal Truth
True *NM*
Cycles of Time and Nature
purpose?
Re: purpose?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com