Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Cycles of Time and Nature
In Response To: Re: Universal Truth ()

What is Universal Truth?

As usual, I sight "circles"...balanced circles.

If I look at what is accepted as truth, I can only sight "truth" as something that repeats and there are no anomalies or exceptions. Nature and Ancestors and Elders and Writings alert us to the expectancy and certainty of these cycles. And of course our Minds condition us for the acceptance of these cycles.

What is wisdom but the ability to separate lies and truths through repetition of daily living. Again, applications of CHOICE within NATURE.

"The Sun rises in the east"
(This is accepted because it happens over and over AND there is lack of exceptions)

So I must sight that truth must be experienced and this experience must be connected/shared. If it is not experienced then it must be considered trust or belief or confidence or faith.

I "KNOW" THE SUN WILL RISE, but
I "BELIEVE" THAT I WILL LIVE TO SEE IT

If I can use truth as "3 oaths" (eyes, nose, mouth) we see that this is parallel to your "3 components". Even with 3 we still have 2 more senses (total of 5) that confirm truth...(quint-essential)...and there is still even higher consciousness or so-called "extra sensory perception"

AS I sight it...
The lie is such a complex creature. It must be dressed up like the truth, it must be received by enough of the senses to pass as the truth, and it must have thick enough armor to resist or deflect doubt. This is because lies have the perceiver in its cycle instead of the perceiver having the claim in his cycle. But it will not stand up to the test of Time and Nature. The key to truth is the IF/THEN cycle. If the IF/THEN cycle represents balance/peace/order then further your destiny. If there is a breach or a wall or some obstacle in the balance/equation, then you should raise a red flag and question/doubt the assertion. A lie must break a natural law sooner or later. We must be detectives and wise of Time and Nature to decipher falseness and focus on truth.

The truth is a very simple creature. It follows Nature which is cycles and repetitions. In my opinion, if a cycle can be broken then it represents falseness. If a cycle is unbreakable, it must be considered true. Truth is a cycle that has a clear and identifiable path that brings one back to the starting point...From point A to point B and back to A with no mystery.

I see it as very important to realize what you said in an earlier post on timing/truth.

I sight the cycles of and marriage of Time and Nature as the determination of truth.

-always

Messages In This Thread

Universal Truth
Re: Universal Truth
True *NM*
Cycles of Time and Nature
purpose?
Re: purpose?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com