Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: What does it mean to be black in the 21st cent

Brother Selassielive,

You don't care if H.I.M was a light skinned multiracial is foolish because all H.I.M. stressed was his Semitic (Arab) origin via a "Semitic pride." Haile Selaissie stressed his genealogy, or origin, to the Hebrews/Israelites with the mythic origin of the ruling house/dynasty of King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba son; ie his title King of Kings, Haile Seassie /Ras Tafari I, the Lion of Judha..bla..bla..bla stuff. I said this plenty of times, the idea is VERY RACIST to the Africans/the pure blacks, so to speak. But looks like you really don’t care about this huh? Right Right Right...Okay.

Speaking of continental Africans it’s a shame that you are arguing over BS regarding the idea of the Bantu continental Africans (who are distinct "negroid" Africans) leading the union of Africans in the world granted, my friend, of the fact that a great portion of Africans can be said to be of the BANTU RACE.

The Ethiopians, Somalians, Djiboutians, Eastern Africans, and Arabic Africans are in fact VERY LIGHT SKINNED BLACKS WITH AFROS. They truly hate being called "black" on account of their Semitic origin. They are the products of the Semites who infiltrated Africa in trickles and in waves and established themselves in the North and East Africa using the scheme of taking the African/the pure black women, while declaring the children part of the Semitic culture!

If you were truly interested in healing Africans, then you would seek first, with honesty, to reject the things that are wrong… reject the near white ones (the ones who looks nothing like you & me), but those you consider to be the African's best leadership in Ethiopia, in the Rastafari movement, to only to keep the Africans/the pure blacks in self-hatred! I in the other hand, when I visualize a powerful leader, I see one who looks like my father, my mother, and all my ancestors, all the way back to the first ones. I see BLACK. Which I am, a black woman.

This is an emotional subject for me and I feel pain. The sad but very real question I always ask is where are the black/Africans that want and desire their sistas/brothas natural with black skin and "negroid"..?? I’m not necessarily against light-skinned mullattos (multiracials) but dam!

I know very well "blue-black" Africans are not the only type of pure Africans you can see. Why would I think so?? I am yellowish-brown in color myself. Well, hell look at my pictures on these websites! But I am full BLACK tough, my types predominates in the Bandundu region in Kongo-Kinshasa. So, don’t think I was "overlooked" by Kongolese men growing up because of the color of my skin. In fact, these men there loved my types of big Bantu sistas with rather lighter skin. Yes my brother, here in Amerikkka I still don’t have shortage of Africans/black men who wants me!

But it’s simply for me a matter of manifesting respect for Africans truly "black." So hey, I smile and appreciate any individual of African descent that has blue-black hue. This is considered racist? I don't give a damn......

B.K

STILL YOU SAY THIS YET YOU ARE NOT LIBERATED UNDER A UNITED AFRICA IN THE CONGOLESE OR ANY WHERE SO UNTILL YOU AND OTHERS CAN FIX THE PROBLEM, ALL I SEE IS BANTA, (FREE TALK WITHOUT NO ACTION).

IS THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE BASED ON YOUR OPINIONS MINE OR OTHERS? YOU SEE WHERE I AM COMING FROM TILL UNIVERSAL JUSTICE COME ALL THESE TALKS AND DEBATE ARE FLEETING AND NOTHINGNESS.

ANYWAY JUST ADDING TO MY OTHER RESPONSE.

KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

What does it mean to be black in the 21st century? *LINK*
Re: Diluted Rastafari Icon?
Re: Diluted Rastafari Icon? *LINK*
Re: The whole response to Selassielive!
Re: the whole africa was once called Ethiopia/Abys *NM*
What about InI invaded & occupied lands in Asia ? *NM*
Re: POWERFUL AND INSIGHTFUL POSTS EJA AFRICAN LOVE *NM*
Re: GREAT POST!!! *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com